• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I am able to make custom trainer sprites, icons, Trainer cards, custom trainer cards and backgrounds, banners.. just about anything!
    Here are some examples of images i have made for people already!

Icons:
    Graphics Requests thread
    -
    Graphics Requests thread
    -
    Graphics Requests thread
    -
    Graphics Requests thread
    -
    Graphics Requests thread
    -
    Graphics Requests thread

Graphics Requests thread
    -
    Graphics Requests thread
    -
    Graphics Requests thread
    -
    Graphics Requests thread

Trainer Cards: (any size or style!)
    Graphics Requests thread
    Graphics Requests thread
    Graphics Requests thread

Edited sprites: (including these, and all of the icons above except for Candice)
    Graphics Requests thread
    Graphics Requests thread

Banners (any size or style!) For Signatures, etc

Graphics Requests thread

Graphics Requests thread

I'd love if you could offer me pokemon, legendaries, shinys.. well.. whatever you can offer.
    I'm mainly looking for what i don't have.. Click here for my haves list!

I'm pretty easy-going, so offer whatever you can, and i'll see what i can do for you :D
    Please include your Name, Friends Code, and favorite pokemon, Favorite colors, (and trainer sprite wanted) for icons
    Include your name, Trainer type, Friends code, and 6 favorite pokemon for Trainer Cards
    If possible, include a photo, or description of what you look like for Custom Trainer Sprites
    and describe what you'd like for the banners :D
    You can either reply here, or PM me :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    ....aand this is in the wrong place. *Moves to the Pixel Art forum*

Moved~

You're going to have to ask the mods from over here to ask if this is allowed, since if I recall correctly the Sprite Shops/Requests rule applies to over here as well. I'm not sure, though. D:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    sorry ^^;
    I figured it'd go into the wifi section, because it's targeted towards the people who play pokmon on wifi ^^;
    sorry.

Years
    Well just to fill you in on details. Requests of any kind are not allowed in the Pixel Art sub-forum. However, you may host a trainer card shop if you like. And seeing that's the most plausible idea, You may just as well do so here. :)

Also, I'd like to point out that each sub-forum in the Art Gallery has their own purpose. For instance, the parent Pixel Art forum is where people can show off their spritework, Pixel Projects would be for those who host T-Card shops or Sprite Comic threads. And Graphics/Photography is where others can showcase their graphical work (such as banners/avatars, etc.) Just to give you a little more insight on the forum.

Hope that helps, and sorry if there's been any inconvenience. ^^;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Well, i'm sorry, i am unfamiliar with the rules of this particular section of the forum. if it causes that much confusion or trouble, just delete the thread. I just thought i'd provide a simple service to the members of this forum, but since it dosn't seem to interest anyone, just delete the thread.
    Sorry for being a bother.
    It won't happen again.

Years
    No need to apologise. Worse things have happened after all.

Anyway, if you don't wish to carry on with this thread. Then I'll go ahead and close it for now. We don't delete threads unless there's anything rather inappropriate. Feel free to PM either myself or Amachi if you wish for this thread to be unlocked anytime in the near future.

Or if you like, you can also start from scratch by making a new thread. The choice is yours. ^^;

~Closed

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back