• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Grass~*

Years
    I'm here!!now I'm in control of the butter vault in this thread!!
    mwahahaha!!
    *protects butter vault with most advanced technology*
    hahaha now no one can get into the vault!!
    *looks down at bill*
    @*#<>)(*&^^%^$#@@#$!#@#^*<>
    *explodes*

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Hey, that's Clap's job for life! She's a natural at the skill of butter vault protecting and you can't take her place! Once people start mentioning butter, that means my story's getting good enough to make people adequate enough for the insane isilem. I can't spell foreign words, excuse my horrid spelling.

Years
    umm what does isilem and adequate mean?
    I know I can't be a good butter vault protecter but you said it was starting to be like TEE.but there was no butter yet.
    *claps*
    yay good story!!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Gohan said:
    umm what does isilem and adequate mean?
    I know I can't be a good butter vault protecter but you said it was starting to be like TEE.but there was no butter yet.
    *claps*
    yay good story!!
    Insane Uh-Sy-Lum. Can't spell it, but I can spell it out! Adequate means able in a fancy way.
    Wahoo, I'm almost through the cycle a third time.

Mango the Tropius

Mango the Noble saw true boldness in the Cacnea's eyes. Althought terrorized at the moment, deep beneath her skin there was a heart screaming at him to take her...take her away from the deserted wasteland called home. Take her from the so-called dwelling of hers, which was just a prison in disguise.
    She thwacked his nose disheartenedly. "What do you mean? I'm not a warrior, you hear? I...am...not..."
    "You are..." Mango interjected. "I've noticed you find this rock...peculiar, have you not?"
    The prickly pokemon looked back at him with a quizzical look. "What in the blazes do you mean? Have you been spying on me?"
    The Tropius was a pokemon of a true heart and could not utter a lie. "Yes, to be honest, I have very well indeed. I watched from this very rock's peak as you studied it continuously."
    The Cacnea scratched her chin. "Do...you know anything about this rock?"
    Mango chortled. "I know many things, and I have a hint of what this rock may be..."
    The persistive cactus hopped forward, eyes wide with eagarness. "What? What is it? I must know!"
    Mango lay his body down so he didn't seem as threatening. Using his wing as a warm hand, he pulled the Cacnea to his side.
    "Well, I suppose you've heard of the three Regis?"
    She looked up at the nightsky, than answered flippantly, "Yes-yes: mother mentioned them once. Doe they reside in here?"
    "One." The strong Tropius replied. "Just one. Regirock, the Rock Peak pokemon."
    "Are you sure?" The Cacnea asked, resembling a small child in a jaw-dropping story.
    "Not really. I've heard this from others of where I come from. This is the rock formation they spoke of. All of the Regi's dwellings look as this. Yet, the others are in different terrain. Regice, the pokemon of Icebergs, resides near the water. Registeel, the steel pokemon, resides in a grassy area."
    The Cacnea, the whole time, didn't seem to be listening. She looked down, thinking in her mediatative ways.
    "What's your name?" She asked out of the blue.
    "Mango the Noble and wanderer." The Tropius replied. "I thought you'd never ask."
    "I'm Scarecrow...the...Pensive, I guess."
    The Noble gave off a hearty laugh. "Scarecrow the Pensive. Never thought I'd hear the day of a scarecrow thinking. Is it your nickname or real name, milass?"
    "Real." Scarecrow replied with a wide beam. "My mother thought she should name me Flowrena, but I thought it was too girlish once I grew up and knew it."
    "So are you coming aboard?"
    "Why not?"
    "Let's get moving!"

Years
    toenail?
    yes now I don't have to gaurd it any more!!now all we need is Deoxys55 and we're set!!write more!!please!!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    She says toenail because her favorite song in the world is "Magic Toenail." I'm not kidding, I'm serious!
    Kincoco the Shroomish
    Kincoco strangely observed the Seedot who hustled around the trees, unsucceedingly trying to climb them.
    "Not that it's my business asking..." He began, "But what exactly are you trying to do?"
    "I'm trying--" Thrive grunted as she slid down the tree trunk, "To get--to a branch--oof!"
    She tumbled back down to the low knees of the tree. Kincoco shook his head as he looked down to her. "You'll never get to branch...why do you want to get to one anyways?"
    Thrive unresignedly hopped up and went at the tree again.
    "It's called--food!"
    "You eat tree branches?"
    Thrive tumbled back down, scattering deadened leaves all over the place.
    "No, you dolt, I suck nutrients from it!"
    She attempted yet another time and failed once again. Kincoco didn't understand the girl. She seemed more foreign than any girl could get.
    "That's it!" She snarled. "I'm heading out!"
    She strode off stridently, scuttling faster than her legs could take her. Kincoco jogged at her side.
    "Out? Out where? You don't mean out of the forest?"
    Thrive answered without a glance at the him. "Of course out of this dank and smelly place, this forest that should never have been spawned!"
    Kincoco stopped, rooted to the spot as he thought these words over. There was no other beauty than this, was there?
    She disappeared behind the trees.
    "Thrive! Thrive, wait!"
    He tried to follow the path of the acorn, but found himself in a maze. He took a whiff of the air, and smelled her aromatic scent...
    He sniffed his way towards her...he sniffed his way out...
    Stepping out into the open, he squinted at how bright it was. Such color...The ground beneath his feet...it was...dry...
    He fastened his eyes shut at the constant brightness. What was happening to him? Was he dieing? Where was he going?
    "Kincoco? Kincoco? What's wrong?"
    He opened his eyes as wide as he could to see the awing face of Thrive.
    "What's wrong, Kincoco?" She asked once again.
    Nothing was wrong. Nothing at all. He stared in wonderment at the vastness above...so...blue with tufts of white cotton, strewn with flocks of tailow. His eyes were glued to the scenic views that he never knew...
    There was the well-patterned water-colors of this...this vastness of bright colors. Orange, pink, colors he could only marvel, and then this bright orange orb, shimmering over rippling water. It had not finished it's journey up...only half-way. Slowly...leisurely...oh so slowly...it crawled across the scenary as the colors morphed around the sky.
    True beauty...true, true beauty...

Don't be mad! This story's going along!

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Pinkity, pinkity...now onto Thrive and I shall upgrade my skills!
    Thrive the Seedot
    Thrive scuttled her way round and round the gaping Shroomish, but he would not listen to her beckonings of his return from his little world. His feet were planted firmly into the grass. His eyes were as still and cold as ice against the rising sun. Even his heart could've been possible of stopping. She poked him with the "horn" on her head.
    "Kincoco?" She asked soothingly. "What are you doing? Are you okay?"
    His mouth continued gaping, as if there were an anchor strapped to his chin. Thrive somehow cared for the little fellow, although she loathed his feeding skills and such. He actually felt care for her...
    "Kincoco?" She asked once more. She was rewarded with a mumble that sounded very much like, "Pwitty..."
    "Er..." The Seedot hesitated. "Yes, yes...very pretty..."
    She sat down next to him as his puny little legs stood rigid.
    "Well, sit down, then!" She ushered him. Swiftly, he turned his head to see Thrives face. He paused for a moment, marveling her...
    "Are you going to sit down, or what?" She hissed, although calmer than her usual hiss. Kincoco slipped his legs up, slamming his backside clumsily on the grass.
    "Its--" He uttered, but the pretty little Seedot answered his sentence: "--Beautiful...right..."
    Dreamily, she watched the sun rise at a slug's pace up throw the winding clouds. She slowly leaned to the right, to where Kincoco sat, still staring at the spectacular view. She kept leaning...
    No! She thought, straightening her back. What are you doing? You don't...love him, do you?
    "I do..." She said aloud, without noticing it. Kincoco was too lost in his trance that he didn't notice her say it.
    She leaned up against him...cozily...

Yeah, baby! I'm back!!!

--Spoon

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Now, no more Mr. Nice Guy. I'm gonna do a full-fledge attack of words and characters. Prepare to be amazed by my realistic writing skills! BWAH!

Tulip the Oddish

When Tulip spotted Blossom, there was a cataclysmic barrage of questions that could only be answered with nods and shakings of head leaves. Blossom took a stance in the utter look of shyness and disappointment. She seemed shameful of her doings, in not letting her brother go out on his valiant escape from Mauville.

Tulip, after the rapid conversation of screaming and nodding, just remembered that Torrent wasn't far away from where they were. He was just off at the beach, slumbering. His booming yelling was bound to wake him up any second.

"Come on, Bubbles: let's take her..." Tulip mumbled, trying to hide his shame.

"But...but why? She snuck up on us, and she shoud be punished for tha'!"

Tulip's tempor was at it's edge. He turned his flashing red eyes on the Azurill. "I said...'let's--take--her!'"

The Azurill didn't question him the whole time. Blossom watched as Tulip blazed the trail, fuming with anger of his twin sister following him. Bubbles was still rooted to the spot, but didn't dare utter a word. Blossom tore after him, followed by the meek little Azurill.

She managed a soft little squeak when Bubbles unexpectedly nudged her out of the way. Leering at her as she passed by, Blossom pursued after Bubbles.

After a long walk of silence and sore feet, the three young travelers rested their aching body's against a large rock on the outskirts of a wasteland...a desert. Tulip panting heavily, for he went the fastest.

"I guess...we should rest..." He huffed, but was intimidated by the rising sun over the side of the slopes.

"Aw, gee..." Bubbles remarked. "It took that long to get all the way over here...all night! It took all night...to..." Bubbles instantly fell asleep. Tulip laughed at her booming snores.

"That's a good side-splitting moment eh, sister?"

He turned towards Blossom, but she had drifted into a deep slumber.

Hope that's better than the others, slightly...

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    *takes a breath from utter shock* Plushies too cute! Plushies too cute!
    Blossom the Oddish
    Scarcely before the Oddish had drifted to sleep, the once star-studded sky had flashed into the incandescent morning sky. Pink, cherry, and carroty orange all flowing together just as the oceans waves lapped against the shore. Blinking groggily, she attempted dropping back into her dreamland, so she could see peace once again...
    Bubbles snorted like an over-fed Grumpig. Flinching at the repelling sound, she fatiguely stumbled up and squinted about.
    Sand was kicked up by the raging winds near by. One whole blast of it lashed her in the face, causing her to stumble back and cough rapidly.
    Blinking like there was no end, she could hardly see anything in front of her. The atmostphere was just nothing, just little pellets pelting her here and there. She felt the winds change direction: the headed straight upon her.
    The light of the sky evaporated in the air current. Darkness had fallen over her. Stuggling to keep her eyes open, she looked up at the consumer of light.
    A creature beyond all belief was craning over her. A broad, brawny body heavily built, a lanky neck, and beady little eyes that could stare anyone down miles away.
    "Hello there, little one!" He cried out in a whole-hearted voice. Extending his neck out to her, he nearly was an inch away from the Oddish's eyes. She boldly stood there, rooted to the spot so she could face the giant.
    "An Oddish, are you not?" He asked. Blossom nodded up and down. Drained of fear, she felt courage filling inside her.
    "Ah, you are a mute, I suppose?" He asked again. She nodded once again, her head hurting from how vehemently she did it.
    "Then I don't suppose you can tell me who those two characters are?" He pointed his head towards Bubbles and Tulip. Scuttling over to them, she kicked them accurately. Bubbles mumbled something about "prickles," and Tulip jumped up in a grumpy mood.
    "You dolt, I just woke up!" He snarled, and rolled over. The gigantic creature rolled his eyes. "Your brother?"
    Blossom didn't have to answer, for Tulip rolled back over swiftly and screamed at the sight of the winged gentle beast.
    Laughing joyously, he told both the Oddishes, "The name's Mango the Noble, and this is Scarecrow the Pensive." Indicating his head towards a sleeping pokemon with prickles, he said. "What might your names be?"
    As he said this, he store down Tulip, who was paralyzed in fear. "I-I-I'm Tulip--And sh-sh-she's Blossom--"

Argh, the computer disconnected again...

Years
    I know don't you hate it when that happens and your typing something?then you lose everything you typed.
    nice chapters but I'm getting confused between Tulip and Blossom.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Yes, I did write that and I'll write more of this tonight! The cool thing about this story is that it links to Through Espeon Eyes in a very twisted way...Ack! I just realized! I need to say what happen's to Starlight, Sunlight's son!
    *teleports back to Through Espeon Eyes*

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Eh, forgot it. You people are so mean to me, you'll have to figure it out yourself!

Scarecrow the Cacnea
    The cactus rubbed her eyes when a scaley head nudged her. She groggily peered around and remembered where she was. She was on Mango the Noble's back.
    "Mornin', Cacnea the Pensive." The dinosaurlike creature told her heartily. "I'd like you to meet our new friends: Tulip and Blossom."
    Scarecrow was still fatigued from her lack of sleep, but managed to make out two figures standing side-by-side. One was slightly shorter than the other. She yawned a large yawn.
    "Hey there...hwaaaah...Tulip and Blossom..."
    They nearly looked exactly alike, having no arms and bushy leaves sprouting from their tops. They exchanged glances.
    "Er...hi, Scarecrow the Pensive..." The taller one told her. The Cacnea squinted and made a coy smile. She new she took the stance of grubbiness.
    Mango nudged her with his nose off of his back. "Go on, now, Scarecrow: converse!"
    She plopped down on the sandy earth untidily. Heaving herself up, she saw the two pokemon clearly now. They were stout, simple, and ugly in her eyes. She was also ugly, she knew.
    "So, you two...I'm on a quest." Mango announced. "A quest to the Tournament of the Paranormal. The prize is to live an eternity in the land of peace and comfort where the legendary pokemon come from."
    Tulip interjected, "Legendary pokemon? What're those?"
    Scarecrow rolled her eyes and signalled for mango's arcing head to come nearer. Holding her broad arm upto his ear, she whispered, "Are you sure these two are well enough?"
    Mango replied in a hearty voice that answered her question and told the twins what they were about to go through. "Training!" He roared. "All they need is a bit of training. You need training as well, Scarecrow. You all must evolve before we move on to the immense obstacles." He bowed his head and closed his eyes. "Tulip the Clever and Blossom the Silent...do you except my request? Will you come with us to this tournament?"
    The two creatures beamed and nodded, Tulip being the only one that spoke.
    "We will!"

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    That was great! I'm really beggining to like this fic, I haven't replied since, forever. I was reading it though.

Great job anyways! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Yeah, I read it too! ^_^ It was really good too! I didn't make many comments but I thought it was great! I need to reply more often. :D

Back