• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greatest fight you have been in

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
  • TWEWY's Panthera Cantus on Ultimate. Dang, he's the hardest boss in the entire game. I didn't want to use OverthetopJuggling so I faced off against the beast with my ordinary pin set and maxed stats. Dayum, that battle was hard as.

It was such an awesome feeling after eventually destroying him. My friends were like "WTF" because they all had to uber-juggle him whereas I was pseudo-juggling while using my partner, something neither of them did. :D 'twas awesome.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    The last video games I played were from the GBA/PSP, so these were probably the "greatest fight" I have ever been in:
    Final Fantasy 4 Advance - Zeromus, Lunar Ruins Bosses, Zeromus EG (lol, Zeromus becomes tiny/pig/etc)
    Final Fantasy 5 Advance - All Gilgamesh battles (especially the one on the Big Bridge :D), final Exdeath battle
    Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - SSCC (Archer), the final boss' name that I have forgotten.
    Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions - Pretty much every battles except for random battles.
    Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core - Genesis, Angeal, Monster Angeal, All Summons, Sephiroth, the final battle against many, many, many, MANY Shinra soldiers.
    Final Fantasy Dissidia - I really don't know. :(

Yeah, those were FF games. You can't blame me being a FFTard. :P
    For some reason, I want to play FF4 and 5 again. x_x

Years
  • In single player, I loved fighting Bowser in the Mario Galaxy games. Fighting Lu Bu in the Dynasty Warrior games when your chosen character is still weak and managing to beat him on a hard setting is pure bliss.

In multiplayer, had two crackers, one in WWF No Mercy and one in WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007/2008 (Can't remember which one).

In No Mercy, me and two mates had a triple threat match using our created characters that lasted some time, and it pretty much had everything (Finishers galore, tables being busted, back stage fighting, cheese being thrown, stairs thrown, caught and returned to original thrower, etc.). You name it, it was done. Unfortunately, the match finished a bit easy, as I had my finisher up, and one of my mates legged it out of the ring. Cue Tazzmission and a tap out.

In Smackdown, me and three others had a money in the bank ladder match (So we also had two CPU's as well). It was such a well fought contest that this lasted about 2 hours with the case only half empty before one of my mates gave up. The match was won shortly after by me.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • i just finished yakuza 4 and although it wasn't hard, last boss fight was pretty eepic. XD the yakuza guys always know how to finish a game in style.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Oh! I remember fighting Wallace in Emerald. God, his Ludicolo just kept using Leech seed and Double Team. Fighting Candace in Pearl, I didn't beat her, the snow did and fighting Cynthia. If her Garchomp did not destroy my team, her Milotic will.

In Twewy, was even more headache inducing, especially the last day. Konishi is a witch, and so is Megumi. not to mention Joshua.

In Devil Survivor, EVERY FRICKIN SINGLE EFFING STORYMODE FIGHT GOT ME PULLING OUT MY HAIRS. Don't even mention all the Bels. ffffffffffffffffff!

Yu-Gi-Oh 5ds, why does Boss battles are super easy and that normal duelist are effing hard? the programmers made a mistake!

Every boss battles I won was pure luck, so yeah, in turn, it was a great fight. Considering that i manage to beat ALL of them, and I'm not lying, with pure luck and my character going to be dead on the next turn.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Well, I was battling Blaine for a Normal Monotype. His last Pokémon got a crit on my Kangaskhan and left it with 1HP. I got crithax and left him with 1/2 HP. His Arcanine used Extremespeed, MISSED (thank you Flash) and I got a second critical hit to win the battle with my last Pokémon near death. Maybe not particularly skilful, but definitely tense.

Back