• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greatest Volumes Of Pokemon Adventure

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    Is it the RBG volumes,GSC volumes,RSE volumes or DPPt Volumes

RSE OWNS IT ALL!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • I would say G/S/C and R/S, I haven't read Emerald, FR/LG, or D/P yet.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    volumes 24 and 25...

why?

because of the guriburu goodness smothered in them >:D

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    RBG, Yellow, and GSC have better classic characters. Being apart of the PokeSpecial fanclub, I love them all. But my favorite is probably RSE. It has the best story and action.

And Franticshipping is just too good. :D

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • Probaly Emerald and RS. Because I like Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald X3
    As known as all RS Volumes but Emerald Volume 28. Maybe 29 is the most best volume in all volumes because in this volume, all the Pokedex Holders are together and revived is the most excited part. DP Saga should be boring in my thought.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • Maybe 29 is the most best volume in all volumes because in this volume, all the Pokedex Holders are together and revived is the most excited part. DP Saga should be boring in my thought.
    Well if this trend continues all the Dex holders will meet up every 3 arcs, so in the arc after the Platinum one all the Dex holders will meet up again(in theory):)

Years
  • As I said in a thread like this befor, the GSC and RS arc are the most well thought out and the best Arc's ever in PokeSpe! Seriously Romance?
    Yeah. To me the first few seem good but a tad rushed. Look at the length: RBG arc = Vol.1-3 Y arc= 4-7 GSC arc = 8-15.
    It's as long as both the RBG + Y sagas put together.
    Not too sure about how long the RS saga is though. Hehe...I buy them so I have to wait a while because they're not cheap. :p

月Star

私の中心で照るこ? ??。
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Too hard to decide. I love them all.
    RS got my attention firstly, so i'll go with that.

Back