• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day Fan Club

What are your favorite Green Day Albums? (Don't choose all! Public Poll!)

• 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Kerplunk!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dookie

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Insomniac

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Warning

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Nimrod

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • International Superhits

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Shenanigans

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • American Idiot

Votes: 54 78.3%

• Total voters

Cloud Strife

The One Winged Angel
    Years
    My favorite's are St. jimmy,Good riddance(time of your life) and holiday.
    Have any of you seen or got their DVD bullet in a Bible?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    w00t! It only took us more than a year but we did it! XD And duh, who doesn't have Bullet in a Bible by now. :P Since I got my CD player in my car again I have been listening to it there all the time.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Green Day announced a while ago that they are going to be releasing an album late 2006, but because of the popularity of American Idiot, I think that it will be early to middle 2007.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Yep, yep! Yeah but I remember they almost broke up during Warning, or it might have been Nimrod I can't remember. I saw it on one of those shows about the band. Maybe it was Behind The Music or Driven or something.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Lets hope that never happens again, but I doubt it. And if they ever do decided to disban Green Day...it will be mutual. *knocks on wood*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I see you are following a new band ^^ Glad you are finally branching out! XD Lately I have become more openminded as well and have branched out to other genres than rock. Been listening to a tiny bit of country and rap...nothing to deep into the genre but some more pop-country and R&B-rap. But yeah...anyways...XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Tomasu-san said:
    I see you are following a new band ^^ Glad you are finally branching out! XD Lately I have become more openminded as well and have branched out to other genres than rock. Been listening to a tiny bit of country and rap...nothing to deep into the genre but some more pop-country and R&B-rap. But yeah...anyways...XD
    Dudicle, I listen to like 90 bands. XD

As for me, I could never branch out to anything other than Rock/Metal/Industrial. I just hate everything else for some reason. XD

Back