• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day Fan Club

What are your favorite Green Day Albums? (Don't choose all! Public Poll!)

• 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Kerplunk!

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dookie

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Insomniac

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Warning

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Nimrod

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • International Superhits

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Shenanigans

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • American Idiot

Votes: 54 78.3%

• Total voters

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I meant by actually showing it. You have use like some sort of Green Day style signature/avatar for the past like YEAR. XD and before that it was all Lugia XD. Anyway, yeah I know you listen to more than just green day. If you didn't...that would...be just sad. :P

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Tomasu-san said:
    I meant by actually showing it. You have use like some sort of Green Day style signature/avatar for the past like YEAR. XD and before that it was all Lugia XD. Anyway, yeah I know you listen to more than just green day. If you didn't...that would...be just sad. :P
    Dude, my past few themes have been bands. OH!! XD You don't know who Useless I-D are I guess. That was my past theme, they're a great band.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Omfg.. Why didn't I realize that such a club existed before.. *joins*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Eliana said:
    Dude, my past few themes have been bands. OH!! XD You don't know who Useless I-D are I guess. That was my past theme, they're a great band.
    ??? You had them as a theme XD I need to start paying attention more....*runs off to catch a shiny object* So yeah...no GD news...except more dookie and warning still playing on local radio here. I heard Warning, Basket Case, Welcome to Paradise, Holiday, WMUWSE, American Idiot, and BOBD all in one day on the same station! XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    saint jimmmey said:
    elina saying that ur slitting ur wrists isn't very funny even if ur jokin.
    there are loads of kids who do need help and so slit their wrists and anyway billie looks ok blonde
    Yeah, and I think you need to chill.

It doesn't look good. Everyone agrees on that. I don't know why the hell he did this to himself. o_O

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
    why do i need to chill....i don't realy have a problem with it i just thought some people might get angry.....whatever.
    and why are you makin such a big fuss over his hair colour it's not like he died or anything

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    I've been in withdrawal so no. XD

Billie is gonna be at the Elvis Costello tribute may 19th. Me and a bunch of fangirls are gonna go and dye his hair black xDDD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Yep, but I'm leaving. After a certain person whom shall retain their anonymousity deeply offended me for my beliefs and idealisms, I am not posting here.

--Eliana

Back