• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
  • for my Earthquake, how about Bagon

do yyou want any more? just name 2 more TMs and it can be a 3-for-3 trade! =D

I'm actually not in need of the Earthquake any more, but tell me three Pokemon that you want from the thread, and the next time I need three TM's (which is usually every few hours lol) I will contact you and we can do a trade for them.

Years
  • I'm actually not in need of the Earthquake any more, but tell me three Pokemon that you want from the thread, and the next time I need three TM's (which is usually every few hours lol) I will contact you and we can do a trade for them.

kay, here are the three

Bagon
    VT Pikachu
    Smeargle

Years
  • So I have updated this thread to include more information. I am fairly laid back about trades, so if you need anything just ask, I won't ask for much in return. All the lists are below.

Go to the botom of the thread to read about the Mystery Egg give away.

Important: First thing is first, if you and I agree to a trade and arrange a time, if you say you are going into Wi-Fi but instead disappear offline without a word and don't show up in Wi-Fi, the trade will automatically be cancelled and I will trade away the stuff if somebody else wants it. So be warned, be true to your word.

Also, read this post properly before posting here. And don't offer stupid things, e.g. "Hey what would you give me for my Garchomp and Charmeleon?" I make it clear what interests me below, there are no exceptions. So make an offer; if you make no offer I will ignore you!

Also, I don't do dex trades simply because they are a pain in the ass.

Lastly, all my youtube subscribers will be subject to better trade deals, just as a thank you to show how much I appreciate the support.

Top Traders

TheDolph - TM extrordinaire
    Broken_Beauty - is happy as long as she is helping somebody out
    ghostofherooftime - has a top notch thread and is very generous in his deals
    Heartless_Sora - has an excellent thread and is always very leniant
    Becki - she has just always helped me out with stuff

Blacklist

micahelt1000 - scamming
    conbiasco - scamming
    kandyhot - flaker

Pokemon I can offer (incl. egg moves)

First, the more interesting stuff:

All starters
    Pichu with Volt Tackle
    Sneasel with Ice Punch and Fake Out
    Chimchar with Fake Out
    Teddiursa with Shadow Claw and Close Combat
    Bagon with Dragon Pulse
    Snorunt with Spikes
    Roselia with Spikes
    Aipom with Fake Out
    Ralts
    Phanpy
    Cacnea
    Jigglypuff
    Tauros
    Rotom
    Relicanth
    Chinchou
    Larvitar
    Relicanth
    Smeargle
    Riolu
    Dratini
    Beldum
    Bagon
    Eevee
    Shroomish
    Cubone
    Yanma
    Spoink
    Togepi
    Nosepass
    Vulpix
    Porygon
    Relicanth

If you need a Pokemon that is not listed above, ask me for it, and I will breed it for you unless of course I can't. If I don't have it, but can get it easily, I will go out to catch it for you. This means some stuff may take a day or two, but I will add you to the order list at the bottom and get your stuff ASAP.

Legendaries I offer

Groudon
    Kyogre
    Rayquaza
    Giratina
    Zapdos
    Regigigas
    Registeel
    Regice
    Phione
    Lugia
    Darkrai
    Shaymin
    Deoxys

Shinies I offer

Phanpy
    Golbat

EV'd Pokemon I offer

Tyranitar - Adamant (Shiny)
    240A/180HP/90Speed
    Thunderpunch
    Aerial Ace
    Crunch
    Rock Slide

Bastiodon - Sassy
    252HP/252Sp.D/6D
    Curse
    Avalanche
    Metal Burst
    Rest

Sharpedo - Jolly
    252A/252Speed/6HP
    Ice Fang
    Waterfall
    Earthquake
    Crunch

Charizard - Lax
    252Sp.A/130Speed/128D
    Flamethrower
    Sunny Day
    Solarbeam
    Focus Blast

Raichu - Mild
    252Speed/252A/6Sp.A
    Volt Tackle
    Substitute
    Focus Punch
    Grass Knot

Latias - Sassy
    200HP/158Speed/92Sp.A/60D
    Recover
    Calm Mind
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam

Items I can offer

Protector
    Dubious Disc
    Black Belt
    Hard Stone
    Iron Ball
    Toxic Orb
    Fire Stones
    Thunder Stones
    Grass Stones
    Water Stones
    Moon Stones
    Sun Stones
    Most TM's

Pokemon/Legendaries I need

Timid Entei with H.P. Grass
    Timid Latias with H.P. Fire
    Modest Houndour with H.P. Grass (having Pursuit would be nice but not necessary)
    Relaxed Pineco with Gyro Ball
    Jolly Zubat with Brave Bird and Hypnosis + 31 Speed IV's
    Jolly Skorupi with IV's x/31/31/x/x/31

Note if I post something breedable above, you may offer to breed it for me and I will accept.

I'll also take some Pokemon with good nature that are UT or some Pokemon that are EV trained, depends on whether I want that Pokemon on a team or not. I will also take most events and certain shinies.

{note that I will only take legit Pokemon)

Items I need

Shards, always need more shards (red and blue only)
    Star Pieces
    Lots of TMs (just offer)
    PP Max

Mystery Egg Give-away

Since starting this thread I have done a tonne of breeding, and a result of which is I have a tonne of eggs lying around so long that I forget what is in them. My boxes are now nearly full and so I need to start getting rid of these stragglers. So until they are gone, anyone who makes any deals that I deem to be excellent, I will give them a Mystery Egg free. So make sure to come and make a great deal here and who knows what you might find when the shell cracks!
    I would like a dratini and a shaymin, tell me what you would like

= )
    Emma

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    That was harsh xD

anyways bump

^-^

and thanks so much for the pokemon :)

Last edited:

Water Pokemon Trainer

Starting A New Leaf
    Years
  • Turtwig
    Yanma
    Relicanth

I can offer any tms and am willing to do 4TMs for the Teddy and 2tms for ea of the others or you can check my breeding centre and see if theres any pokes you need which goes by the same criteria:P
    thanks
    WPT

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Well hello there my friend! I'm building a BL,UU team and I need a Charizard. So I'm interested in your EV trained Charizard,

No problem man. What are you offering?

Turtwig
    Yanma
    Relicanth

I can offer any tms and am willing to do 4TMs for the Teddy and 2tms for ea of the others or you can check my breeding centre and see if theres any pokes you need which goes by the same criteria:P
    thanks
    WPT

I'll tell you what; for those four give me a Glameow, a Stantler, a PP Max, and a Light Ball. I will contact you when I have this stuff bred for you.

Last edited:

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • i like your shiny ev'd t tar i have quite a few shiny ev'd pokemon i can offer for it if you like any i can give more information
    alakazam,jolteon,steelix (you may like this for your gym),ninetales,zapdos,swellow (flame orb facade set),absol,swampert,nidoking,honchkrow. also i have a serious movie arceus i would trade

and i have the following shinies that i would trade 2 of and 6 blue shards for.
    raichu (modest nature)
    vulpix (timid)
    regirock ut except for moveset i worked on and is pretty good.
    and a charizard with egg move belly drum

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back