• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    @ Carloc: Normally I would have done that deal but I just spent quite a lot of time breeding a good Swablu and finally got one with killer IV's which I have now trained into an Altaria so I really have no use for it.

@ Ninetales: Details on the Honchkrow please.

@ CharMan: Didn't know you had a trade thread. Could you link me please?

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    Just going by your first page, do you still need shards? I have a bunch of blue shards, and a star piece, if you need them still.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    @ Magnetic: I actually need to change that to red shards only as I found a Blue Shard in my Emerald so by cloning I now have an enless supply.

@ charizard_maa: There is no real format on my thread, you just make an offer you think is fair and then we haggle, though usually I just agree if it's something I need and fair. But I don'thave spare Earthquakes, however I can trade you Stone Edge as I don't really use the move.

@ Carloc: I already have 6 shiny Golem.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    @ Magnetic: I actually need to change that to red shards only as I found a Blue Shard in my Emerald so by cloning I now have an enless supply.

@ charizard_maa: There is no real format on my thread, you just make an offer you think is fair and then we haggle, though usually I just agree if it's something I need and fair. But I don'thave spare Earthquakes, however I can trade you Stone Edge as I don't really use the move.

@ Carloc: I already have 6 shiny Golem.

How about a shard or a Star Piece. I am sure I have one of those in my bag. Is that fine? For the StoneEdge.

Years
    Just dropping by to give you a bump and to let you know I enjoyed the narration video.
    Also just to say hello because I haven't been on in quite a bit.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Can i get info on your shiny Shieldon please?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back