• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Greetings!☺

Canopy

Yuyuko best 2hu girl ♡
    Years
    Well... Hi everyone from the Pokecommunity!
    Firstly off I want to tell that I wanted my Name to be "Yuu" or "Willow", but since that these Peoples already exist, I was trying to write some random Words seeing what of they will work and "Canopy" was the chosen one 😅.
    I Logged In yesterday, but I was Shy and very Scary of how many options this Community have. I ended up Lost of how detailed my Profile is, that I ended up changing just a little things on.
    My Wish when I wanted to participate to this Community is to make Pokémon Rom Hacks (for now just the GBA ones), but I don't know almost nothing about PKMN Rom Hacking. I know Pixel Art, and I want to make Hacks with some Fakemons putted in.

I don't have more things that sounds interessing to tell, so I wanted to Thanks everyone who stopped to read my Introduction Thread! 🤗

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Aw, you don't have to be shy! I promise we're a kind group of people. :) And you can always reach out to a staff member if you ever feel confused or overwhelmed.

Welcome to the community, Canopy! We actually do have conditions under which you can change your username to an already taken name. You can read about it in this thread and apply in the future if you want!

I hope you decide to share some of your pixel art with us. I'd be very excited to see it!

Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity Canopy! Indeed the plethora of stuff we have in this site can be overwhelming for new members, 'tis why we implore you to bother with stuff like settings and profile at a later date and focus on just dipping your toes into the community itself first!

As Fairy already iterated, we're a good bunch of folk here, and would be happy to help you with anything should you have any concerns :) Especially me! Don't be a stranger and feel free to hit me up whenever for queries! I don't bite I promise haha.

We have plenty of rom hack resources over at ROM Hacking Help if you fancy, so be sure to go check that out whenever you can! For your name being taken, we do allow year long name changes now, but do read up on the guidelines regarding how it goes via Fairy's link. We wanna make sure as much as possible users get to take the username they truly desire :)

Enjoy your stay, and I hope to be able to see some of that pixel art you've been working on soon!

Hi I'm new as well... I've been looking for new friends
    Welcome as well Bloom Fairy! Please feel free to set up your own introduction thread if you fancy :) We'd love to get to know about you as well!

Back