• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings all.

lovebear

Pokémon Professor in training
Years
  • Hey there guys. Just a regular longtime fan of the Pokémon series here looking for a community to join :)

I've only just recently gotten back into Pokémon. I don't even remember finishing Pokémon Diamond when I got and I haven't even played HG/SS. Also, I've never owned a legit copy of G/S/C as a kid so I don't even know the proper names of all the Johto towns and some of the Pokémon. Terrible huh? Maybe Arceus banned me from setting foot on Johto.

Years
  • Hey there lovebear, welcome to PC! :)

Don't worry.. we have members all the time here who go in and out of being interested in Pokémon. I used to be a person like that, however since 2009, I have been able to keep up with not getting un-interested n_n

Also, don't worry about not knowing all the Pokémon.. I don't know all of the Generation IV/V Pokémon by heart :P However, I do remember all the Johto Pokémon because I have a poster of all of them in my room :3

Anyways, glad you could join us here! If you have a question, do feel free to ask a mod, super-mod, assistant admin, staff admin, etc around here. Hope you enjoy your time at PC! :D

footontable

Is this a Dream? I hope not <3
    Years
  • Hello! I am also new, and I think we could each use each other as friends, lol. Wanna be friends? I too have only recently got back into pokemon, but I was only away for like 3 months. I only started playing around Diamond, but I collected cards, and I have a giant Platinum guide that has all Pokemon and then a B/W guide with all of those. So if you have any questions on those, come to me lol.

Back