• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings All!

Years
    Greetings! Tellchur here, I have recently picked up Pokemon on X and started the Grand Journey anew.
    I have finished the game through the E-4 so for me, the goal is a complete pokedex. To that end you'll find hanging around the trading section here and I'll be posting my FC on the FC thread. Hit me if you want.
    Farewell.

Congrats on beating the story! It took me six days to beat the E4 but I played for a whopping 70-80 hours to get that far. Seems like there's a lot to keep yourself busy with in this game, so it's good that you're enjoying it. n~n Welcome to PokeCommunity, Tellchur!

The trading boards will definitely be a good fit if you're hunting to finish that 'dex; we have a nice X/Y quick trade thread over there to get trades quickly (assuming you don't have enough Pokemon or don't want to open up your own shop). Last I checked I'd seen 419 Pokemon so.. getting there slowly. Probably going to catch more and evolve those I have once I finish IV and EV training my ideal team. Have a wonderful time on PC and be sure to let me know if you need help! <3

Years
    Will do. I don't have the experience for a shop setup, but might entertain the idea once I learn more. Any-who thanks for the welcome.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    Welcome to the community ^^

Congrats on beating the E-4!
    I'm yet to buy the game :/ I''ll be going for pokemon X too I guess since I am in love with mega charizard X :) (I know you can trade it too)

Good luck completing the pokedex, I hope you succeed :)

Years
    Like Cirnro excellent on beating the story. Hope you have fun here and see you around.

Thanks, appreciate it.

Welcome to the community ^^

Congrats on beating the E-4!
    I'm yet to buy the game :/ I''ll be going for pokemon X too I guess since I am in love with mega charizard X :) (I know you can trade it too)

Good luck completing the pokedex, I hope you succeed :)

Thanks, Hope you get it soon.

Back