• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings and Salutations

Isadora Quagmire

I <3 Lemony Snicket
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2005
    As the title suggests, I offer greetings and salutations. I am not a huge Pokemon fan; I appreciate Lemony Snicket much more. However, my brother persuaded me to join, so here I am.

My real name is not Isadora Quagmire. She is a character from Lemony Snicket's books.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hi, I like the name a lot ^^ I hope you like it here and don't have any problems getting started.

tec2030

fMa FrEaK oF tHe WeEk!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 29, 2014
    Yes the name it great, and greetings to you too! Have a great time and if you need any help or just wanna chat then dont hesitate to PM.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Greeting and Salutations to you too, Isadora! my name is Max Hunter, but call me Max XD. Follow the rules, participate on any kind of fun stuff we have, and obviously, post a lot, and have fun!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Isadora Quagmire said:
    As the title suggests, I offer greetings and salutations. I am not a huge Pokemon fan; I appreciate Lemony Snicket much more. However, my brother persuaded me to join, so here I am.

My real name is not Isadora Quagmire. She is a character from Lemony Snicket's books.
    Hello. Welcome to the forums. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules. Hope you have and have a great time.

Years
    Hiya There and Welcome to PokeCommunity ^^ My name is Ami and If you want to be friends PM me ^-^

And Yes I am also a Series of Unfortunate Events fan ^-^ I hope you enjoy yourself
    and remember to Read and Follow the Rules ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    Welcome to PC Isadora, you dont seem like someone to break the rules so I dont think we will have any trouble with you...I hope :P Have fun and PM me if you wanna chat ^^

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Welcome Isadora, read the rules and have fun! (She's my sister >_<)

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    We welcome any and all members to PC. Whether you love Pokemon or just like it, welcome to PC! ^______^ There are other forums here where you can chat about Lemonicky Snicket and such too. ^^ Well, please read and follow the rules and enjoy yourself. ^^

~Kelsey

Blade

You don't understand me.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 7, 2015
    Welcome to PC Isadora. Abide by the rules, post lots and enjoy your stay here. It's all anyone could ever ask of you.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Hey Isadora, welcome to PC.
    Please make sure you read the rules and stuff, but most importantly, enjoy your stay here. ^^

Back