• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, earthlings, I'm new on this planet.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    He,I'm sure you'll have many friends once ya gt to be familiar here =3
    I'd be willing to be your friend =D
    Hope ya like it here =3 PM me anytime ;D *throws Kanna plushie*

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    welcome to PC! if u need a friend or need pokemon sprite recoloring done just pm me :)

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Heya, Mewtwo Man ^^
    Nice name.
    Welcome Our Community.
    If you EVER want to be my friend feel free to PM me ^^;
    Also if you need help or want to chat 8D
    -DS

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC. Have fun and dont be dumb like some n00bs and get banned on the day they join, okay? Read the rules, and i would be glad to be your friend.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Hey!Welcome!You're not from Earth huh?Oh well!That's just fine!^_^This place is really cool and a lot of fun!Enjoy it here and please make sure to read the rules!Cuase little trouble.I love to make new friends!So if you need help or a friend,feel free to PM me or anyone else!See yaz!
    ~Sky

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Hey and Welcome! If you want a friend or have questins you can PM me! Oh and by the way, I cracked up when I read the title for this thread XP

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Welcome to PC, bud.

I hope you stay here and enjoy your time here with your new friends ;)

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Mewtwo Man said:
    Hey, who wants to be my friend? I have only one (the one who started me on this site) .

Hey! Welcome to PC! (Pokemon Community) Hope you have a great time here and make loads of friends. Be sure to check out the rules and faq's. PM me if you want another friends or have any problems.

+RULES+ ~ +FAQ+

Back