• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings everyone!

Talos2kX

I just joined this site and forum, I'm looking for people who have the My Boy and My Old Boy emulators for battles and trades in gen 1, 2 & 3, and maybe I'll make some awesome new friends along the way.

I'm also on Xbox One so we can voice chat as we trade/battle.

XB1 gamertag: II Talos2kX II

Just be sure to leave me a message letting me know who you are if you add me :)

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    Ahh, emulators, I remember downloading Rom's on one I played for a bit before finding out it was Illegal I don't want the FBI finding me so I can't soooo whats your favorite pokemon game mines sapphire heh heh heh I play Pokemon IF you DIDn't know. and I don't think I have an XBOX Gamertag.

Talos2kX

I gotta say, my favourite is Emerald, since you have a better selection of Pokémon, plus the fact there's the battle frontier.

The only bad thing about the emulators though, and the games themselves is that I find them to be too slow, I always play on 4 times the speed, but in doing so I sacrifice the sound and music.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Talos! Not sure if we can help you find those emulators but we can most definitely help with getting you some good friends along the way! Have you tried asking the Fan Games forum? Maybe they can help! :)

Talos2kX

Cheers guys. I actually looked up how battles/trades worked over WiFi on the emulators, and it's very risky, since you have to give the other person your IP address, which obviously shouldn't fall into the wrong hands.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    Heh, back when I used an emulator me and my friends who also played pokemon on emulators we just went to Starbucks and traded it's very simple. it was very risky though my friends and I could've been arrested because we did something Illegal.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey welcome! Hope you find the emulators you're looking for! I don't know a lot about those things, but theres a lot of people in the ROM Hack Studio and Fan Games forums that could help. Hope we can still get to know each other though!

Back