• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, Fellow Pokefans!

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
    Hey there, Pokefans! I'm really psyched to be a new member of this community, as I've been a Pokemon fan for almost ten years. Before I found this website, I didn't really have many people to talk in depth with about Pokemon. Now being on a huge website dedicated to Pokemon, I can't wait to get started. Before I start rambling even more, let me explain my background as a gamer first.

So I started playing games at a fairly young age, my first game being Sonic the Hedgehog. I was almost five years old at the time I tried my first game, and a while later, I started bugging my parents to buy me a DS. Around first grade, I finally got my first DS and began playing a lot of Pokemon. Being the first franchise I picked up as a kid, I came to know a lot about the series. I was playing the games, watching the anime, collecting cards, and reading the manga. Now, I don't nearly have as much of a wealth of knowledge on the series as I once did, but that's kinda why I'm here. I want to regain my status as a Pokemon master. In the big gap between first grade and my freshman year of high school (present day), I met a lot of gamers who shared my same interest in Nintendo. These people have come to be my best friends, the time we spend together I will never forget. All of the priceless moments of gaming salt, happiness, sadness, anger, laughter, and adventure will be memories I carry around for the rest of my life. The main reason I love Nintendo is because they're a company of people who love gamers and want gamers to enjoy games the way they're meant to be enjoyed. Right now, my friends and I are in the competitive Smash Bros. community and we've formed a crew that we represent at local touneys. I'm taking my gaming another step in the next month by starting my own playthrough channel on YouTube.

Before I cut this off, I'd like to say thank you for being such an amazing group of fans. I've always felt so welcome in the gaming community, and its because of great people like you. Wish me luck on a Pokemon Platinum nuzlocke I'm starting today! I'll see you guys around soon, thanks again.

Your Fellow Fan,
    Tempest

eonoflegend

The eon champion
    Years
    Hey Tempest welcome to the community. I am honest shocked that the are people who have only just found this site. Feel free to ask any questions if you need to. Guest that's it for now.
    -Eon

Really glad to hear that! We do have a lot of long-time fans on the forum and I'm sure you'll enjoy conversing with everyone. [: I started playing in 1999 and well.. the rest is history lol. Welcome to the forum Tempest, good having you!

I've always been awful at Smash but maybe you'd enjoy looking around the Video Games forum and finding players to compete with? Sounds like a lot of fun that I'd probably get in on if I were good at those sorts of games but alas I don't have the reflexes. x'D

Have a fantastic time posting!

DarkestMidnight

Years
    Hey Tempest welcome to the community. I am honest shocked that the are people who have only just found this site. Feel free to ask any questions if you need to. Guest that's it for now.
    -Eon

I actually knew about this forum for a while, I just didn't make an account until now.

DarkestMidnight

Years
    Really glad to hear that! We do have a lot of long-time fans on the forum and I'm sure you'll enjoy conversing with everyone. [: I started playing in 1999 and well.. the rest is history lol. Welcome to the forum Tempest, good having you!

I've always been awful at Smash but maybe you'd enjoy looking around the Video Games forum and finding players to compete with? Sounds like a lot of fun that I'd probably get in on if I were good at those sorts of games but alas I don't have the reflexes. x'D

Have a fantastic time posting!

Thanks for such a warm welcome! People like you are why I love the gaming community so much. :)

Back