• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings fellow Trainers!

mahim

A Legend Reborn
Years
  • Hi everyone!

I'm an avid Pokemon player, owning almost every game. I came to this community to expand my knowledge, and get better in doing so. I'm still in school, so I won't have as much time soon. I have at least two games in every region of Pokemon except Unova, and beat the elite four on each. Nowadays, I'm restarting games, and playing them with challenges like the Nuzlocke challenge. But anyways, I'm the type of trainer who is very knowledgeable on pokemon growth, theories, and stuff like that, so if you ever need help then no worries, cause I'll be there. Although, my gameplay is kinda opposite for one who knows a lot about statistics of pokemon. Whenever I play pokemon, I tend to not care about stats, nature, moves, and whatnot. I tend to capture and train pokemon I feel that I can bond and train well, no matter what they're like. So sorry for getting so deep! I know it's just a game but to me it's a new world that teaches me new lessons each time I play, such as friendship and patience.

Please feel free to ask any questions, and if possible post your B/W/B2/W2 friend codes. I'll post mine soon if I can find my ds..

Years
  • Welcome to PC mahim, great to meet you~! :D

You do seem like quite the knowledgeable fellow. That'll definitely be appreciated here as we get many members who are looking to learn about the mechanics of Pokemon and seek help from experienced forum members. Make sure to explore our Pokemon gaming boards; you'll run into plenty of people looking for assistance! You can discuss your favorite games there in the meantime as well, and perhaps join in on some challenges and keep us updated. Since you play so many games you're going to have a lot to contribute to each of our generation boards, meaning your time here will be quite enjoyable! I'm looking forward to seeing you share information and chat on the forum and we'll likely run into each other again outside The Welcome Lounge. You'll also learn a lot from our members so it's killing two birds with one stone, yep.

And naw, it's awesome to be so into the games. I only IV and EV train after I've done most things the game has to offer since it's a pretty fun way to build a team that can stand up to the Battle Subway and Pokemon World Tournament. Restarted my HeartGold a few days ago (again) and have been enjoying a super fun playthrough using only unevolved Pokemon. It's hard but fun! Gotta enter the bug-catching contest a few times to get a bunch of everstones though, since it drives me insane that they keep trying to evolve. :(

Oh, you're more than welcome to leave your friend code in your signature as well, by the way. We don't have an official thread to post friend codes so that'll probably be the best (and easiest) way.

Hope you enjoy the forum and see you around, okay?

mahim

A Legend Reborn
    Years
  • Oh thanks! Glad to see someone who sees from my perspective! I'll be sure to contribute a lot, and if it's possible, can I make a friend code thread somewhere?

Spade

I am the deity you call "God".
    Years
  • Hahaha!
    "Champion of the Universe," you say? Amusing indeed. I challenge your title then, young trainer!

Erm, anyway. Hi, my name is Spade, and it's nice to meet you. I hope we can be good friends in the future. :)
    (I actually don't know much about this place but I feel like it's right to greet everyone xD)

Last edited:

mahim

A Legend Reborn
    Years
  • Oh hi, nice to meet you Spade! As for your challenge...I'm ready. I'm glad to be accepted into a community like this, and want to test my skills further. I may not be as strong as you but I'll do my best! My friend code is in my sig. When you are ready to battle, just reply with your code for black/white/b2/w2 and we'll get on ASAP.

Back