• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from Cybertserio!

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2012
    Hi guys, Cybersterio here!

I am sooo glad to be part of the PokeCommunity.....community ;P

My favourite Pokemon game is.......alll of them!

My favourite Pokemon is.......Excadrill (its fast and powerful)

Hope to see you all around :)

~Cybersterio~

Years
    Hi guys, Cybersterio here!

I am sooo glad to be part of the PokeCommunity.....community ;P

My favourite Pokemon game is.......alll of them!

My favourite Pokemon is.......Excadrill (its fast and powerful)

Hope to see you all around :)

~Cybersterio~

Hi Cybersterio!

Hikari10 here, she loves investigating the potential of new faces such as yourself.

She has good sense of humor, loves Pokemon, anime and social media.

Don't let her avatar/signature fool you, it was a joke someone dared her to do.

Hikari10 requests you contact a person with a bold username if you have questions.

She says Excadrill is an amazing Pokemon, with Sand Rush it makes a great partner on Sandstorm teams.

If you want to talk to Hikari10, she will be happy to.

- Hikari10

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Hi!

Nice to have you here! Here's a bagel!
    Greetings from Cybertserio!

Well, have fun! Methinks you are a great person to be around! People will probably like you too, so don't be afraid to talk to them ;)

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you wanting to be apart of the community! You'll meet a lot of nice friendly people who will very much enjoy your company here. :P I enjoyed all of the Pokemon games as well, haven't found one I don't enjoy. Nice choice in favourite Pokemon, i'll always be a Pikachu fan though. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back