• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from Lady Crimson~

Lady Crimson

Gardevior Breeder
    Years
    Hello, everyone. I'm Lady Crimson. It's nice to meet all of you. I suck at introductions so I'll just skip to the important stuff:

Pokemon, Hetalia, (attempted) ROM hacking, a good RP

Dislikes:
    Too serious people, people who think I'm too old to be playing Pokemon, n00bs

I'm terrible at ROM hacking and the most I've got done on my own hack game is a new Pokemon. Even then, it appeared in the game as a glitch. oTL

I'm a quick learner if anyone's willing to teach/help me out.

~Lady Crimson

Kiger Mustang

NOW UNDER USERNAME " SWEED "
    Years
    Welcome to the forum Lady Crimson (:

Read the rules and FAQ's!!

And I'm sure there are people who are willing to help you with ROM hacking in the Emulation forum.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Hello, Lady Crimson. Nice to meet you. >:3

Well actually, your intro's pretty awesome. At least, it's 100x better than what I made when I registered. xD;

We've got quite a few 'likes' in common. I too love pokemon and have attempted ROM hacking. I've also tried a bit of RPing(not here, though), but I pretty much suck at it. Never watched/read Hetalia, tbh. I sure am planning to watch it in future, though. One of my friend strongly recommends it. I'm pretty sure that it might be awesome. <3

And yeah, as Kiger Mustang said, be sure to read the rules and FAQ. The rules really help s new members to stay away from any kind of unnecessary trouble. FAQ might be able to answer some of the most common questions you may have about this forum. Though, if you still have any doubt, feel free to any staff member about it. They'll be glad to help you.

Thus, I conclude by saying: Have fun around the forums, Lady Crimson. See you around the forums. ;D

AuroraHearts

Noob Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    helloo Lady Crimson,
    well at least you did an introduction

i was too much of a noob to even figure out how XD

oh yh, you dislike noobs... aha!... just replace the word noob with boob and we're good ;D

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Hi welcome to the forum. I am not too serious of a person. I don't do ROM hacking. But, I do know some glitches in different games.

Kitsora

Johto Kimono Girl
    Years
    Hey. ^^ I'm new too. Glad to see i'm not the only one new these days... or the only one who gets the "you're too old for this" speech.

Back