• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from LeSchiefre!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2016
    Hey all! I'm new to this whole forum thing, and just wanted to put myself out there and let you know a little about me. My name is LeSchiefre and I am an avid pokemon fan. I'm not huge into competitive online, but most everything else. My recent project has been to complete the national dex in Omega Ruby of which I've caught 702 different pokemon. Figures I wait until the generation with over 700 pokemon to try to complete the pokedex :P. Anyways, I hope I can help some people in this forum! Feel free to message me or comment! Thanks for reading :)

LeSchiefre

Better late than never, yeah?? Plus it's a lot easier to complete the dex now that we have the PSS and GTS, and many Pokémon are even catchable across XY and ORAS. I never legitimately finished mine until X and Y. x'D

Anyways, welcome, LeSchiefre! Hope you've done some browsing around PC and found things you're interested in discussing. If you need help or want to chat you're welcome to send me a message, otherwise have a good time.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Welcome to PokéCommunity! Good luck on finishing up the Pokédex, awesome that you're pretty close to done! I never really got into the idea as I mostly play Pokémon games for the story and can't be bothered to trade, but if that's your hobby then go for it! I hope you have a fun time here :)

Back