• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, I come in peace!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2017
    So hello, I am blackthorns, though I like being called Blackie or Black, and I just love pokemon games <3 and I especially like taking up challenges and doing nuzlockes, and I hope to make new friends too :3 (and I like being funny at times XD)

Years
  • Hey hey Blackie, welcome to PC!~ :D I enjoy a good challenge myself; right now I'm slowly trying to progress through the random Pokemon challenge.. stuck on Winona atm but am planning on doing some training to get past her whenever I have some time. Doesn't help that many of my assigned Pokemon are weak to flying types haha. Awesome to see that you've found our challenges board already so I hope you'll have fun involving yourself in the very many we have. They're all great and quite addicting!

Friends'll be very easy to make here as well since we're a friendly community despite our size, so I do hope you'll love the forum. If you need a hand or some pointers, feel free to send me a message! I'd love to show you around or answer any questions you may have (so would the other staff members). So have a wonderful time here! Keep on checking back! <3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello Blackthrons!! Welcome to PC!

Challenges seem fun, but I really haven't played any yet. I was thinking of doing a Nuzlocke on FireRed sometime but really haven't gotten around to it, but once I complete the Kanto pokedex I will! But yeah our Challenges will be a great place for you cause there's a ton here. And loads of them look fun although I haven't tried any myself. Hahaha. But yeah you really should get along well here and someone who is funny who make friends. Well you should make friends here either way no matter what actually, we're a nice group of people who accept all kinds. But I hope you have fun here and enjoy posting around. There's a lot of variety and a lot of topics you can talk about. And I'm always fine with talking with anyone so feel free to VM or PM by visiting my profile! Also if you have any question you can contact a moderator such as Cirno or any other staff in the bold colors. See ya!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2017
    Thank you both Cirno and AWsquared! :D

I'm trying to do a monotype challenge of dark types on Ruby, but Im stuck with Wattson, with only two pokemon, Nuzleaf and Mighteyena XD we'll see what happens :P

Back