• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, I'm LeoClone. Looking for friends who are into media creation

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Hey everyone,

I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since I first saw it on kids WB back in the days of elementary school. I'm interested in making friends with people who like Pokemon and I'm also super interested in making friends that can motivate and inspire me to work on my 3D modeling abilities (at the moment they are not quite as so good)

Also, if you are into music creation, 2D artwork, or any thing creative that I may be able to help you out with then let me know :D

If you want to have a 23 year old friend that is into pokemon and is into 3d modeling/graphic design/ web design - then hit me up for sure!

Here's a couple examples of some 3D stuff I've done. Going to be doing some pokemon related pieces soon. I realize that they are not very great but I feel like I'll be improving a lot as the weeks go on.

Years
    Those look amazing! I would love to see more. Be sure to get involved in the Art & Design area as there is quite a lot for you there. :3 It's a great way to meet other artists as well. Welcome to PC, Leo! I'm down to chat anytime too; I'm a digital artist/graphics designer (currently working as a graphics designer here in NYC).. the more artistic friends the merrier. :)

Enjoy your time and be sure to ask a staff member if you need help. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Awesome, glad to hear it. I'm working as a front-end developer for wordpress at the moment (I make websites.) Used to just do graphic design / web design but I like coding more at the moment because at the end of the day it doesn't matter if the design is bad 'cause I didn't make it haha.

Anyway I'll definitely hit you up for a friends request, and I'm actually working on a pokemon model this very moment for my breakout post in the art forum :D

Let's keep in touch. I'd love to see some of your work.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Dude, those are awesome! I'm not very artistic, per say, but I'm trying to get more into music creation and graphic design. Planning on creating some banners/signatures/avatars/etc. for people in the Art & Design forums. If you ever need an opinion on a project or anything like that, just shoot me a message!

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Will do man, glad to have you as a friend.

Tonight I'm gonna try to finish up my 3d magikarp I'm working on and post it to the art section of the site. Maybe we can do a project soon :D

Back