• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, m'lordship(s)

TheStormPilot

I have no idea.
    Years
    Hello, Im TheStormPilot, or you can call me Stormy. This introduction is most likely going to come out awkward, yay! I sat here and stared at the screen for thirty minutes pondering on whether or not I should make a thread or not.

Well anyway. I think I've been to this site a few times, I'm not sure. Probably have though since I'm always googling Pokehmahnz stuff. I am an avid Pokemon fan, and have been since I was around seven years old starting with good ol' Crystal.

I'm a big supporter of that thing called "Gen equality," though Black happens to be my favorite game out of them all even though I usually spout about how no gen is better than the other. Crystal is always going to have a special place in my heart with that nostalgia factor at play. I only have two Pokemon games (Soulsilver, Black) since I have a tendency to lose/forget things and video games are usually a victim to that.

Hobbies other than Pokemon? Anime, drawing, gaming and reading. Literally the only things I do other than clinging to my close friends due to being quite shy in real life and having only them to be there for social activity. Except internet. I want to say more, but this is coming to be quite long, to me, anyway. (Also, my keyboard decided to troll me and delete half of the thing so I had to start from almost-scratch.) ---Can't wait for B/W2! :D

I love spacing between topics so much. :cool:

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Awww, I like the name Stormy! :) Reminds me of the weather (weather nerd here. xD). No introduction is awkward, though. Welcome aboard! :)

Black/White is a great game, to be quite honest. In fact, it's the game I've put countless hours on it. (almost at 300 hours now lmao, and I have no intention of restarting it. haha) OMG, I can't wait for B2/W2 either...that game is going to be frigging awesome! You should head on over to the B2/W2 section to check out all the information that came out. It's like fresh bread! ^_^

But anyways, this is the perfect place for you, since you're a Pokemon fan, and you'll meet many of us here! Why not drop me a VM sometime? We could be friends. :) Be sure to read the rules, and have a wonderful time here! ^_^

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Ha don't worry no introduction will be awkward, just good to see what new members are interested in and gives us a chance to welcome you. :) Crystal has a lot of nostalgia for me and I'll always be interested in that game because of how much I played it as a kid. I still need to play through the newer gens but for now i'll be sticking to my older ones for now. :P Oh wow quite a few interests you have there, i'm not artsy in the slightest but I always wish I could. Well there's no need to be shy here at all, the community is really friendly, and were all very eager to have you join us in our great community. Just have a good look around and talk to some of us and we'll be great friends to you. :) Ha sucks to have technology be a troll to you... always with the trolling. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

TheStormPilot

I have no idea.
    Years
    I put most hours into Diamond, I spent all my time trying to fill all my PC boxes with Pokemon from every region (excluding Unova) and then trading them on GTS or with neighborhood kids. I prided myself in being the neighborhood Pokemon breeder (and the only one with wi-fi) xD
    -
    Hehe, I like to make myself believe I'm good at drawing, yet in reality I'm quite bad actually. I lack proper talent. xD And my keyboard is always doing that to me, when I type I tend to lean my hand over my laptop's touch pad and I'll end up highlighting everything and deleting it. :c

Back