• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, PC.

Vei

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    Hello, everyone here at PC. You can all call me Vei. I'm a seventeen year old male and I love Pokemon. I see it as a means of escape, however, not always in the best of ways. Giving the past week as an example when I was supposed to be studying for pre's and I spent the whole time on White 2.

But anyway, a little about myself. I like photography and graphic design. My signatures aren't the greatest as of now, but I'm improving from where I began.

My favourite Pokemon include Espeon, Ninetales and Rayquaza in order of preference. I'm pretty psyched for Pokemon X and Y and I like pretty much all the generations.

Straying from Pokemon, I'm also a fan of the Full Metal Alchemist and Fairy Tale mangas. I was never that huge on any animes apart from Pokemon, but if there was something that intrigued me, I would probably watch it.

Anyway, I'm coming to a close on this, I hope to make a lot of new friends here and I'm almost certain I'll love it here. Thanks in advance for any welcomes and 'll see you guys around. Ciao.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, Vei!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm glad you decided to join the community. Don't underestimate your talents! Your avatar and signature are awesome. That's kinda the first thing I was attracted to when I opened the topic. :D I've always wanted to make avvy's and signatures but have never been able to learn how to work with all those programs. Well, I've never really put the time necessary, either.

I'm also excited for the release of X & Y this October. To think, these are going to be first games released for the 3DS. It's gonna be awesome!

Hope to see you around!

Years
  • Heeey Vei, welcome to PC! n~n I'm Cirno and it's great to meet you~

First thing I noticed was your amazing avatar. The glow of the blue fire (?) looks stunning and really makes your whole postbit stand out. It's wonderful, great choice! Hah, I can totally sympathize with being distracted by Pokemon though, like... a lot, ugh. Most of the time if I'm not playing I'm either drawing them or looking at stories/official artwork. It's so hard to break the habit, plus who needs studying, right? Pokemon is so much better! Luckily I do decently enough even without studying, but it's really difficult to stop distractions from getting in the way. ;;

Anyway, if you're into photography and graphic design, then the Art & Design section might just be the place for you! You can post your artwork there and get feedback (plus even open a shop!) so it's a great place for the aspiring artist here. I'm a section regular as well so if you decide to open a thread, I'll be sure to stop by. :D Plus we have love of FMA and Fairy Tail in common (I especially love FT omg) so we'll be sure to get along swell. You already seem like an interesting person, and of course we can never have too many of those!

Ciao right back at you, have a great time here yeah! Hope to keep seeing you around!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2013
    I'm basically new here, too! Hope we can become friends! C:

Back