• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings Pokefans

Years
  • Hey there. I'm an old man. Nah, I'm not, but I have been a constant fan of Pokémon since my first copy of Blue (can't believe it's 20 years ago o_O). Alas, that was the high point as every generation since I haven't really had any close friends in real life who also played. But hey, that's what the internet is for.

Currently playing OR, just recently getting into online competitions and battles (be gentle), looking to expand my circle of fellow freaks. Feel free to add me (3024-6310-3933) and I hope to remember to be active on these forums as well (my attention span is... not great). Speaking of friend codes, I do also occasionally play X so if you friend me and want to let me know what my friend safari type is, that'd be super. I swear I used to know but can't seem to remember.

In short: HI! I AM NERD! LET'S NERD TOGETHER!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hey there mrtheexception! Gotta say, I'm a big fan of your username!
    I never really had friends who played Pokémon either which was one of the reasons I came on here. These days I have a few, but PokéCommunity has a never ending supply of nerds to talk to. Have a look around!
    Goodbye :)

Years
  • Nerds ahoy! ...hahaha, welcome, mrtheexception. BD

It's been a long time since I got into Pokémon myself but the franchise is still going strong and we have Sun and Moon to look forward so it's still a great time to be a fan.

Good to see you've started utilizing the friend code thread; hope you'll find plenty of friends to add to your list. I'm getting back into the main series Pokémon games with an NFE challenge in X and a re-run in Yellow with their release on Virtual Console.

Anyway, I'll keep myself quiet and leave you to it lol. See you!

Back