• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings Y'all!

dezMarthn

1st Gen. Master
    Years
    Hello everyone! dezMarthn here :) Before I start introducing myself I must recall the fact that I've never been a "forums guy" in all my internet life, but I admit that getting into a Pokémon community it's something that I really find amusing and fun! Since here in my country there are not so much Trainers, fans, TCG players or any other kind of Pokéfans, it's really hard to find Poképeople around, but I know that here I'll find plenty of friends! (And hopefully some people to play with too.)

Well, I'm 18, currently assisting to college, I've been into Pokémon ever since I remember playing videogames (Used to play Yellow with my older brother back in the day..... waaaay back then xD). I'm more into the videogames main series, together with a college friend we're in the challenge of completing every gen's Pokédex. (I've just finished 1st gen, glorious 151 and got Mew via glitch) So if there's anyone who's into online playing (tGB dual or Hamachi) let me know! That's what I'm seeking for the most (I'm not speculating illegal stuff or distributions, I got kicked off from Serebii because of this, just searching people into tGB e.e).

I'm also interested in Game code analysis, debugging, and some reverse-engineering stuff. I'm recently starting out in this so I haven't got so far, but I've got some issues, I'm looking to develop or know more about this things in Pokémon games mostly.

So uh well..... I'm out of ideas right now, so Hello everyone out here in PC! It feels great to find a place where you feel to belong :3

(Btw sorry for bad english! It's not my speciality :P)

Hey there, dezMarthn! Welcome to PC and good to meet you.

Oh, my first time completing the dex was in X and I was very, very proud. Took a lot of effort but it's worth it to know that you have absolutely every Pokemon available right now since it takes loads of pressure off from collectors like myself. Can just kick back and shiny hunt or breed for good IVs to pass the time. :3

Hope you'll find people to play with! I have a preference for physical cartridges rather than emulators so I sadly can't participate. Either way I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here - everyone on the forum is fantastic, staff and members alike. :) See you around!

Back