• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Denuo

Samuel » Casual Collector
    Years
    Hi There PokeCommunity,

Just thought I'd post a quick topic to say hello. For a while now I've been thinking of joining up with a Pokemon Community. Finally I have some time to sit down and dedicate time to posting here.

I have been playing Pokemon since the primary generation but I have hardly done any competitive battling. I'd like to change this but with what very little time I've had I am not as advanced in D/P as I'd like to be.

That aside, I'm 16 and from Australia, and am looking forward to becoming a member of this community.

Thanks for listening,

Sam

Years
    Welcome here!
    Is this the first Pokemon forum you are a member of?
    You aren't good at competitive battling? Me neither^^
    But I'm sure there will be some people here who'd like to help you with that :)

Enjoy your stay!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey welcome to PC!
    I hope you have alot of fun and there are alot of places to be, so have fun! Also read the rules very carefully. If you need anything, be sure to pm me, ok?

~C3LEBI

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Welcome to PC

have lot's of fun

look at the topics there are plenty to keep you engrossed :D

Denuo

Samuel » Casual Collector
    Years
    Wow, what an excellent welcome. Thankyou everyone. I'm glad to know and I've discovered that it's not all about battling, but much more rich and interesting than I first imagined.

Sam

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey, hope you have a fun time here and make lots of friends.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2017
    Yup...Welcome!

Have fun here, I dont think you will become bored here, the forum is full of members..(gotta look how many members the forum already has *lol*

AnimexFan

Wee!!
    Years
    Welcome to the forums. I'm kinda new I guess. ^^
    Have fun and enjoy your stay. (I feel like a hotel person thing XD)

Years
    Hey Denuo :) Since we´re being new together we could try a couple of battles and help each other learn to be better in competitive battling maybe! Tactics-wise at least... I´m new to the more complex stuff like EVs and IVs, hehe

My friend code is in my trainer card if you want it :)

Arq/Ark

Back