• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings~

Thunderphoenix

Dog-Pokemon Lover
    Years
    Greetings, members of the PokeCommunity forums!

My username is Thunderphoenix but feel free to refer to me as whatever you want. As you might notice by viewing my profile I have been a member here for quite some time however I've never bothered to formally introduce myself. Apparently the site thinks that four posts isn't that many... well what do you think of FIVE, PC!? xDDD <3

Anyways, I'm a huge fan of pokemon (the games and the anime, perhaps even the manga if I can get into it) and I just love chatting about them with fellow fans so don't fear me. Send a friend request if you want to. Or don't bother if you would rather. Either way I won't bite your face off. :P

If anyone cares the versions of the pokemon games I possess are: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold (doesn't save anymore D:), Emerald (lost Ruby ;_;), FireRed, and Diamond. Well, I hope that's all of them. If I suddenly remember more I'll probably just edit this post. >.>

Random Fact: I LOVE text faces (in case you haven't noticed). Sorry if they annoy you but pretty much all of my posts will contain them.
    Random Fact Number Two: I adore pokemon that resemble dogs! <333

Well this post is getting a little long so I guess I should bring it to an end. Again, hello to all members and have an enjoyable time on the forums! 8D

Sincerely,
    ~Thunderphoenix

Last edited:

Poeman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Hi there, I just got here but I just wanted to drop in ^.^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Yes, that was quite the impressive introduction!
    Bravo to you, ThunderPhoenix.

Oh, I don't think any of us here are going to be too shy to spark up a conversation with anyone! I certainly don't believe we would fear sending you a friend request. xD
    (Oh, good... I would like to keep my face from being bitten off!)

You do seem to have quite the interest in the Pokémon franchise, don't you? You actually don't find too many people who are still into the games, anime, and manga. I suppose it's not as rare as finding someone who still enjoys the trading card game, however. :o
    (It seems to be a dieing breed, but I could be wrong...)

Well, I suppose there's nothing more to say other than welcome back to the Pokécommunity, ThunderPhoenix. Perhaps you will decide to become more active around the forums this time around?

Take care.

Thunderphoenix

Dog-Pokemon Lover
    Years
    Many thanks to all three of you for replying!
    I certainly do intend to enjoy myself here and another thank you for the compliments on my introduction. <3

It's good to know the other members won't be shy to converse with me! And oh, the conversing we shall do. >3

I've only just started reading the manga but so far it seems very amusing. As for Pokemon Cards, I used to collect them obsessively. I think I've got 500+ cards tucked away somewhere but I have since grown a little away from them. I suppose the reason would be the fact no one's around to compare them with anymore. Every once in a while I pick up a pack if it catches my eye though.

I'm attempting to remain active in-between school. I had actually forgotten how awesome this place is. O:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    xD Nice intro.

Welcome to the forums~!

Hope you like it around here. ^^

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
    Welcome to PC "Thunderphoenix" and from the intro looks like you have been lots of forum before too huh?

Well take a look around its kinda cool in here :D

Welcome to PC "Thunderphoenix" and from the intro looks like you have been lots of forum before too huh?

Last edited:

Thunderphoenix

Dog-Pokemon Lover
    Years
    xD Nice intro.

Welcome to the forums~!

Hope you like it around here. ^^

Thank you, Drew! I do, indeed, like it here. Or rather I love it here! x3

Thanks Saurav! Yes, I do love to spend countless hours lurking around on forums. The things you learn and find are rather interesting. ^^

Last edited:

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    nice of you to formally introduce yourself. XD good meeting you.

Back