• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

アンバ-

ニャース
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    Hello, my name is アンバ- (Amber) - and my favourite Pokemon is Meowth.

I'm here to discuss Pokemon, meet other trainers, and learn about PokeRom Modding.
    I have been a fan of Pokemon for 11 years and still to this day. I hope to get to know more fans, aswell.

It will be very nice to get to know other users.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hello (: Don't mind me asking how you pronounce that name? xP I hope you have a fun time here!
    Edit - Whoops I misread, thanks for the translation!

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Welcome!!! Well if your here to see more fans you've came to the right place xD
    Well Read the Rules and FAQ. And enjoy the forum!

Hello, my name is アンバ- (Amber) - and my favourite Pokemon is Meowth.

Hello (: Don't mind me asking how you pronounce that name? xP I hope you have a fun time here!

Please read above Please! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Welcome, Amber. =]

Well, as you could very well imagine, there are lots of other Pokemon fans here (shock horror) so it shouldn't be too hard for you to make friends.

Enjoy your stay. =D

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Welcome, アンバ-, to the PokéCommunity. ^^ You'll fit right in here; plenty of people come here to hack/edit ROMs. I hope to see you around. ^^

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi and welcome to PC, Amber!

I'm sure you'll fit right into the ROM-Hacking community!

Have a wonderful time, post heaps and remember to read the rules.

Seadiga

Art is a bang, hm!
    Years
    Welcome Amber! Hope you enjoy the community of Pokemon-crazed fans who have nothing better to do nice people who aren't Pokemon crazed fans with nothing better to do!

Whoa...Pokemon fan for 11 years....that's alot of years!
    Hope you enjoy PokeROM modding...whatever it is....

Back