• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

mr. pineapple

huckleberry finn,
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    Greetings, fellow intellectuals. I exalt my joys in joining this contemporary community. I digress from a distant land, once known as Blue Ice. However, the totalitarian rule of their polity has driven many of a man away. I seek foundation for my self, thus arriving here. I hope to be a part of this non-commonality and express my opinions without strict limitations.
    Many thanks.

Oh yes, and the fellow by the name of Apple Juice is my not-so-older brother.

Because of my journey to find peers, I shall state my likings and disliking for your use. I do enjoy correct grammar, and I indulge in many debates about ongoing events. In pokemon terms, I am a huge fan of the 3rd generation, and following my brother's fruity name suit, I have decided mr. pineapple is a humourous yet diligent username for my subtle personality.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Your language is quite flowery, Mr. Pineapple. I have to admit, that intro was nearly a tl;dr. I am a stickler for grammar as well, but I've learned to be flexible and not flip out at others about it much.
    I've seen your older brother around a bit, yes, but I do not know him well. Also, I am a great fan of Gen III.

Anyway, welcome to PC. Have fun employing your extravagant vocabulary around the site~

Back