• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    Hi!

I'm Omoikiri, and I'm the lucky owner of a Pokémon White game ;) I'm really into LEGIT competitive battling (well, I'm slowly but surely building my team ; it's a start, neh? :P ) Hope I'll have fun with all of you guys :D

Omoikiri

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm also an owner of a Pokemon White game as well, and it's pretty awesome. :D

Well, welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity, Omoikiri!~ It's awesome to see ya join this amazing place that you'll love. I see you're into competitive battling. Have you stopped by the Competitive Battling Center? You should if you haven't. At the CBC, you can challenge other PC members to a battle via Wi-Fi, get feedback for a great Pokemon team, and get/give advice to other battlers.

There's also the Black & White board, so you can discuss about the game itself! In fact, there's a lot of things to do here at PC. The possibilities are endless. ^_^

Before posting, you should read the community rules and the FAQ, since they're important. Don't hesitate to contact myself, Hiidoran or any other staff member if you have any questions. Have fun battling and see ya~

Dracorus

мαѕтєя σƒ ∂яαgσηѕ
    Years
    Ah another pokemon white fan? im not alone.. finally LOL. anyway, Welcome to Pc! I just started white and im working on a perfect dragon team.. hopefully we can battle later? ;P

Back