• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

SamuraiGallade

Blademaster
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2012
    I am SamuraiGallade. Im here mostly for the RP. I like to make stories and such. Look out for my new RP I plan to make.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity, SamuraiGallade! :3 So, you're here for Roleplay? That's pretty awesome because we definitely have a Roleplay section here. It's pretty active, and you can always expect the unexpected! :D Meet other roleplayers, create your own roleplay, or join in current roleplays that are going on right now! I see you have one planned out, I hope it turns out to be great! :) Is it a Pokemon roleplay or a non-Pokemon roleplay?

Also, check out the Fanfiction & Writing section of the forums if you decide to show off your stories too! I'm also a writer at times, but I prefer writing on notebook paper. If you decide to show off your writing skills and stories! :D

Read the rules, and please have fun! I'd love to see new members enjoy this place. :D If you have any questions, you can always contact myself or Snivy! :D We're always here to help. :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I am SamuraiGallade. Im here mostly for the RP. I like to make stories and such. Look out for my new RP I plan to make.

Welcome to the forums, huh? Hmm... I bet that PC has some kind of RP that is perfect for you, so you should go check out the RP section of PC! I wonder what you'll end up getting into, and whether you'll be having a fun time with it? Anyway, I hope to see you again, and have a nice day!

Oh, and don't forget to check out other parts of the forums, OK? XD

Back