• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings~

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Hello one, hello all. My name is Blair. I'm joining PokeCommunity because friends have told me that it's got a lively atmosphere, and good people. I do hope to befriend many people here. (: I do enjoy spriting a great deal and will probably lurk around that section. Be kind is all I ask. <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2012
    tell me more about this spriting! :) do you animate them? That's pretty cool if so. My hobby is Vocal parody :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Ah, I used to work with animation to a minor degree, but not so much anymore. It's pretty simple stuff, actually. I'm not the most advanced spriter, but I'm not too shabby, either. :)

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
    Years
  • Ah, I just started doing sprites myself~

Blair is a very cool name, I like it, ^.^
    I'm fairly new here as well, or something like that~
    If that icon is a sign of spriting, you are good at it <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Oh really? What sort of spriting do you work with? I dabbled with a number of fields, but found that I excelled in a few over the majority. It was annoying. ^_^" Actually, a friend made that for me on a forum I previously belonged too. It was when I adapted to an actual character (I crossed a few trainer sprites to create her). My friend took the time to make a small mugshot picture from one of the HGSS ones, and there it is. (:

snowman4686

Breeder Chris
    Years
  • Welcome Blair!
    I see your already popular ^^
    If you need anything give us a shout I'm a breeder/trainer here so if you need any guidance on the trade threads just leave me a vm =)
    If your looking for the arts section for your sprites to get comment or feedback we have a art section full of creative people :)

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Ahaha. I wouldn't exactly say popular. Maybe just leaving a good impression is all. :) I actually don't play Pokemon anymore. I just enjoy playing with the sprites. It's interesting to see what all you can come up with. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Welcome Blair to the community. Your friends are right, we do have a lively atmosphere here. BTW, nice recolored Karen avatar.

Actually, I do know that username of yours. It's from a Barbie movie. My sister once dragged me to watch it with her. Hehe......

Also, nice to have a new spriter here. If you like, you can open up a shop at the Pixel Projects section. I have one there.

If you ever want to have a random chat, VM me.

Have fun around here.

P.S: Remember to read & follow the rules.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Hehehe. Thanks. :) It wasn't my work, but I love it nonetheless. My username most certainly did not come from Barbie. Ew. I actually created it for a character that would play the daughter of a Pokemon Professor in my own region.It's nice to be a new spriters as well. :) I may open a shop eventually. I'm... iffy. I've been out of practice for about a year. I only recently did an Oshawott Pixelover just to remind myself of how to do them.

Years
  • Hey Blair, just call me Hikari.

I'm a master of trivia, memes and humor.

I even insert humor in my avatar/signature themes.

Don't forget to contact any moderators!

- Hikari10, PC's "Anti-Leaker Memetic Goddess"

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Master of Memes... Somehow, that doesn't sound too comforting. :P Nah, just playing. Trivia is always an interesting field. Learning new things. Quizzing. Stuff like that. :) It's fun.

Google2.0

Stand Alone Complex
    Years
  • Hello Blair and welcome to PC.
    I'm the improved version of google ;)

Read the rules
    and most important have fun.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hehehe. Thanks. :) It wasn't my work, but I love it nonetheless. My username most certainly did not come from Barbie. Ew. I actually created it for a character that would play the daughter of a Pokemon Professor in my own region.It's nice to be a new spriters as well. :) I may open a shop eventually. I'm... iffy. I've been out of practice for about a year. I only recently did an Oshawott Pixelover just to remind myself of how to do them.

Oh, but the avatar's nice though & also, your username really is a coincidence with the Barbie character, hehe......

I wish you luck if you open a shop.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Improved version of google? Interesting thought. If you were as readily accessible as google, I just might end up using you incessantly. Google is my drug. :P

If I do open a shop, I doubt luck would play a part. I've opened them on previous forums and never been unsuccessful. But I appreciate it. :)

Back