• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2013
    Hello! I'm new. Obviously.

My name is Kaite. I'm 20. I might like Pokémon just a little bit.

My favorite is Lapras. I also quite like Ariados for unknown reasons.

So how are you lovely people on this fine evening?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi, Kaite! Isn't Lapras lovely? Welcome to Pokecommunity, and it's day in my area. Have a happy time here! By the way, I want to know what's the reason you joined Pokecommunity.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2013
    Hi, Kaite! Isn't Lapras lovely? Welcome to Pokecommunity, and it's day in my area. Have a happy time here! By the way, I want to know what's the reason you joined Pokecommunity.

Well, I don't know really know why I joined. I stumbled across the site and joined on a whim to be honest. :/

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • You could talk about everything here. Pokemon Clubs, General Entertainment, or even joining in chit-chat in Other Chat & Discussion. And, this place talks about Pokemon too, with a new hype of the upcoming Pokemon X and Y. Nice to meet you!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2013
    You could talk about everything here. Pokemon Clubs, General Entertainment, or even joining in chit-chat in Other Chat & Discussion. And, this place talks about Pokemon too, with a new hype of the upcoming Pokemon X and Y.

Yes, I noticed all the different forums. Hence my whim to join. ^^

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Katie!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! You've come to the right place if you like Pokémon. Most of us are avid fans here! xD

You should definitely tell us some of your interests towards the games. Have you played through all the generations?

Lapras is seriously a cool Pokémon and a strong one at that. Ariados, for me, is okay, but I definitely prefer Lapras over Ariados, but what's to compare? ;D

I'm doing great! I hope you are, too. & I also hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to VM a member or moderator if you need any type of help!

Have a great evening! :)

Years
  • You get a cookie for liking Lapras, it's in my top 5 favorite water types list. It's just so elegant and beautiful ahh. <3 Welcome to the forum!

Well, everyone here likes Pokemon at least a tiny bit, so of course you'll fit in fine. I love the irony in your username too, though oddly enough it's not even very hard to picture an aquatic Charizard. @~@ Ariados is also probably one of the only bug types I like enough to actually train, but admittedly I've never actually used one yet. I've been meaning to restart my HeartGold soon, so maybe I'll leave a spot open for it on my team to see how it would do. Will probably be hard but... it's got an awesome design so it'll be worth it!

I'm pretty good on this fine evening, even though I just had a bit of a fiasco with my mom a little while ago, haha. D: School was quite tedious since today is my long day. Hope everything is good for you as well! Have you done any forum exploring yet? I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to catch your interest here; just remember to read our official forum rules if you haven't already. Other than that, you're totally good to go!

See you around, have fun, and contact me or Cid whenever if you need assistance with anything at all. We're all a very friendly bunch here.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2013
    Hey, Katie!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! You've come to the right place if you like Pokémon. Most of us are avid fans here! xD

You should definitely tell us some of your interests towards the games. Have you played through all the generations?

Lapras is seriously a cool Pokémon and a strong one at that. Ariados, for me, is okay, but I definitely prefer Lapras over Ariados, but what's to compare? ;D

I'm doing great! I hope you are, too. & I also hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to VM a member or moderator if you need any type of help!

Have a great evening! :)

Yes, I have played through all the generations. ^^ Blue was my first game. And it's quite nice to meet you!

You get a cookie for liking Lapras, it's in my top 5 favorite water types list. It's just so elegant and beautiful ahh. <3 Welcome to the forum!

Well, everyone here likes Pokemon at least a tiny bit, so of course you'll fit in fine. I love the irony in your username too, though oddly enough it's not even very hard to picture an aquatic Charizard. @~@ Ariados is also probably one of the only bug types I like enough to actually train, but admittedly I've never actually used one yet. I've been meaning to restart my HeartGold soon, so maybe I'll leave a spot open for it on my team to see how it would do. Will probably be hard but... it's got an awesome design so it'll be worth it!

I'm pretty good on this fine evening, even though I just had a bit of a fiasco with my mom a little while ago, haha. D: School was quite tedious since today is my long day. Hope everything is good for you as well! Have you done any forum exploring yet? I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to catch your interest here; just remember to read our official forum rules if you haven't already. Other than that, you're totally good to go!

See you around, have fun, and contact me or Cid whenever if you need assistance with anything at all. We're all a very friendly bunch here.

Yes, Lapras is amazing. And thank you! I just thought the idea of a Charizard in scuba gear was quite hilarious, so I decided to that Aquatic Charizard would make a wondrous username. Ariados is for also the only bug type I would ever use. I've always loved it's design, and even though they are rather useless at times, I use Ariados anyway.

Ah, my long day is tomorrow at school. :/ And, no. No forum exploring as of yet. I'll be doing that tomorrow after I get back from class. If my brain can function after two hours of critically reading Howards End, that is... :/ (At least it isn't Twilight though.)

Years
  • Welcome! I am new as well, and also created an account here on a whim =P. I have found that the people here are very friendly and helpful! Lapras is a great pokemon, never really trained an Ariados though. Enjoy your time here, I created my account yesterday and already love this place!

Years
  • Hiyah Katie and welcome to PC!
    Ahh lovley Pokemon choices! Always liked Lapras and ariodose is unique in its own way
    Awh I defiantly know the feeling from being drained at school.. It'll get better eventually.
    Regardless you joined the friendliest community around and you'll make plenty of friends! Just look around and talk to people and I'm sure you'll love it. :P
    Anyways hope to see you around! :)

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
    Years
  • Hey Katie! ;3

I as well shall give you some cookies for liking Lapras because after playing Pokemon Black & White 2 at least 5 times I keep on using that same Pokemon, Lapras. I have to say, I am not too keen on Ariados - I just have never liked it. ;c

This place is full of crazy Pokemon mad-fans, with all the Clubs, the Roleplay and discussion ect. As long as you enjoy Pokèmon (well, the Forum is basses on the crazy things) you'll settle in to the place before you shout Chcocolate! ;3

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2013
    Welcome! I am new as well, and also created an account here on a whim =P. I have found that the people here are very friendly and helpful! Lapras is a great pokemon, never really trained an Ariados though. Enjoy your time here, I created my account yesterday and already love this place!

Hiyah Katie and welcome to PC!
    Ahh lovley Pokemon choices! Always liked Lapras and ariodose is unique in its own way
    Awh I defiantly know the feeling from being drained at school.. It'll get better eventually.
    Regardless you joined the friendliest community around and you'll make plenty of friends! Just look around and talk to people and I'm sure you'll love it. :P
    Anyways hope to see you around! :)

Hey Katie! ;3

I as well shall give you some cookies for liking Lapras because after playing Pokemon Black & White 2 at least 5 times I keep on using that same Pokemon, Lapras. I have to say, I am not too keen on Ariados - I just have never liked it. ;c

This place is full of crazy Pokemon mad-fans, with all the Clubs, the Roleplay and discussion ect. As long as you enjoy Pokèmon (well, the Forum is basses on the crazy things) you'll settle in to the place before you shout Chcocolate! ;3

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. ^^ Now I want to eat chocolate.

Back