• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Leonknight

Merc Leader
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    Well, well, it has been indeed a while since I have done one of these introduction threads, anyways to the point. Hi there all my name is Leon. Well that was generic, anyways I have been playing the Pokemon series since Yellow came out and that was the first game I did start with, did not play blue or red for a few years later when a friend of mine gave me them.

Anyways that is my pokemon history, short and sweet and to the point. Anyways other than doing that I am also an avid final fantasy fan and also someone who loves to rp whenever I remember to post on the threads that I am behind on, one of my few bad points, my muse just doesn't like me at times xD...

anyways nice to meet ya all, and hope to enjoy my time here

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2013
    Salutations. Welcome to PokeCommunity.

I'm pretty sure Doctor Pine is happy that you joined the community. If you got a question for Doctor Pine, send them by me, and I'll give the note to Doctor Pine, and send it back via PM.

Years
  • Short and sweet is sometimes the best option. That's how my intro was when I made this account.. was like two sentences long lmao. But anyway, welcome, Leon!

It's a little unusual that you tried Red and Blue so long after Yellow, but definitely not in a bad way. Besides, Yellow was so good and way better than R/B.. I can't really replay R/B as much as I can Yellow. Who doesn't love having Pikachu follow you around everywhere? <3; So it seems like you're up to date with the games, does that include spinoffs or mostly just the main series games? Aaaand what's your favorite game? You'll find sections for all Pokemon-related things here so make sure to post around and all that jazz. Glad to see you already have some posts under that username. n~n

Ooh roleplaying is awesome, as is the Roleplay Corner section. Had a peek there yet? You totally should; whenever I look at it, there are always so many indepth posts that it almost makes my jaw want to drop, haha. Some people here are just so dedicated towards it that it's hugely encouraging to try and get involved myself! Can agree with having an unresponsive muse as well since I suffer through that when it comes to writing and art. Oh how amazing it'd be if the muse worked all day and even all night.

Anyway, have a splendid time on PC okay! Enjoy your stay! <3

Years
  • Awwww man, yellow was so good. Why can't you always have the option to have a pokemon follow along behind you - it was so exciting the first time I realised you could do that.

They do it again in Diamond but only in one tiny area (that I've come across), which is a nice extra but it's not quite the same.

Have you played any games since R/B/Y? Are you thinking of doing so, if not?

Back