• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings...

Years
    This is the first time I've made an introductions page in a Community Forum, but I figured I would probably be using PokeCommunity a lot as a resource for trading/ gathering friend codes, so why not?

It feels awkward in some way typing out an Introduction for myself, but I'll just list off some brief things for anyone reading to gather up:

- I have Pokemon X version.
    - I've been playing Pokemon since WAAAAAY back in Yellow Version. The only version's I skipped was the Gold/Silver/Crystal era. I jumpped back in with Sapphire, and have had one or the other version since then (I very much enjoyed SoulSilver, having never gotten the chance to play G/S/C).
    - Absol is hands down my favorite pokemon Aesthetically.
    - It is my dream to someday own a decently natured Shiny Honedge named Masamune.
    - I'm just starting to get into making competitive play pokemon teams (since it's SO MUCH easier to EV train with Hordes), I love battling, feel free to test me out >:D
    - I'm mostly here to gather friend codes and gain some buddies to expand my web of available pokemon and more friend Safari areas. I'd be happy to help others get things they want/ need in their teams in return if I am able.

That pretty much wraps it up. Thanks for taking the time to read my intro!

Super training is another amazing way to EV train. :3 It's really easy and usually takes no more than two hours to get your Pokemon from 0 to 510 EVs so I definitely recommend it. I haven't even touched EV training via battles since we have super training to use now, haha.

Welcome to PC, Wolves! Good for you for making an intro as that's always an awesome choice here. There's a lot to do around PC including trade/battle as well as join clubs so I'm sure you'll be busy for a long while. And since you're an Absol fan.. what do you think of mega Absol?! Personally I find her so breathtaking and really, really want to own a good natured one some day.

Have a great time exploring this place and it's wonderful to meet you. n_n

Years
    Super training is another amazing way to EV train. :3 It's really easy and usually takes no more than two hours to get your Pokemon from 0 to 510 EVs so I definitely recommend it. I haven't even touched EV training via battles since we have super training to use now, haha.

Welcome to PC, Wolves! Good for you for making an intro as that's always an awesome choice here. There's a lot to do around PC including trade/battle as well as join clubs so I'm sure you'll be busy for a long while. And since you're an Absol fan.. what do you think of mega Absol?! Personally I find her so breathtaking and really, really want to own a good natured one some day.

Have a great time exploring this place and it's wonderful to meet you. n_n

Thanks! I was iffy about Mega Absol at first, because I liked Absol's original design a lot. But when you think about the Lore/ Pokedex on him and the fact that seeing an Absol is like a warning of disaster, the kinda "Angel Wings" they gave Absol make me think of it sort of like the "Angel of Disaster" which was an awesome idea. I have some strange thought processes xP

Edit: EV training with hordes is MUCH faster than Super Training. I can trade you a pokemon with Pokerus if you don't have it. Infect everything. If you get the power items, get a pokemon that hits multiple pokemon in horde battles, and turn on exp share, you can train whole parties in the EV's you want (provided you have multiple of that power item). Once they get pokerus, the EV's just shoot up per horde battle. I only needed like 5 or 6 hordes of Bellsprout to max Atk EV's, for example. You should really try it out, it's a major time saver. I enjoy it greatly because I can now have fun with my fully EV trained teams leveling them with the time I saved that I would have spent EV training them previously.

Edit2: I'm really forgetful. I forgot to mention you want Sweet Scent pokemon in the party to lure in the hordes as well. NOW i'm done.

Last edited:

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
    Welcome to PCf Wolf!

You are right, horde battles are easier way to EV train as you can get same kind of Pokémon x5 so 5 times more EV LOL

If you like to EV train other's Pokémon just open a thread in Trade Plaza for that. Hope you'd be successful in become a good breeder :)

Years
    Welcome to PCf Wolf!

You are right, horde battles are easier way to EV train as you can get same kind of Pokémon x5 so 5 times more EV LOL

If you like to EV train other's Pokémon just open a thread in _____

Yeah since EV training is so easy now I wouldn't mind EV training pokemon before trading it, but probably only for valuable trades cause it still takes like 15 minutes and that can add up if you end up doing it for too many people, haha. Thanks for the welcome!

I had to delete the URL in your quote because I apparently can't share them until I get to 15 Posts. XD

Edit: Do you guys normally just Subscribe to your own threads when you want to find them again quickly? I'm not sure what the proper way to navigate back here quickly is, I keep having to search my own topic. :P

Last edited:

Catspill

Fighting-Type Fanatic
    Years
    Hi Wolfpack! I'm starting to get into competitive battling too! I joined not too long ago as I started my journey in Pokemon X version. I'm not very far, but maybe eventually we could battle! Its nice to meet you and I hope to see you around!

Years
    Hi Wolfpack! I'm starting to get into competitive battling too! I joined not too long ago as I started my journey in Pokemon X version. I'm not very far, but maybe eventually we could battle! Its nice to meet you and I hope to see you around!

My FC is 4382-2419-2414 and I've added yours.

Whenever you're ready ;D I have almost two teams setup already. Once you get a EV trained team with their desired movesets, we can battle. It will automatically set our pokemon to level 50 so no worries about being underleveled!

Years
    Nice to meet more join Poke community. Hiya Wolfpack68. Last question what is your favorite game so far?

My favorite game is Pokemon X now, but before they were released I never played a Pokemon game I liked quite as much as Emerald version. I would explode if they decided to make Remakes of the Hoenn region, because I love the music, the lands, the story... so much nostalgia from that game. I have almost 400 hours on all the previous pokemon games i've owned, I'm a pretty big pokenerd :P

Catspill

Fighting-Type Fanatic
    Years
    My FC is 4382-2419-2414 and I've added yours.

Whenever you're ready ;D I have almost two teams setup already. Once you get a EV trained team with their desired movesets, we can battle. It will automatically set our pokemon to level 50 so no worries about being underleveled!

Oh you are way ahead of me! I haven't even beaten the game yet.. :( I only got it last week and I am super busy with school and everything at the moment, but I'll add you and I'll keep in touch!

Years
    Oh you are way ahead of me! I haven't even beaten the game yet.. :( I only got it last week and I am super busy with school and everything at the moment, but I'll add you and I'll keep in touch!

I've had it since release, it was actually a stroke of ridiculous luck that I ended up with a copy. Someone dropped money on the ground while walking my sister to gamestop to get her Y version, so I was lucky enough to find it on the sidewalk and get the game the same day it came out! It was a really crazy day. We didn't find out who it belonged to until after and then we returned the rest of the money (It was a heafty amount) and the guy didn't even care I spent some of it. So I ended up with X version. Hopefully I can get my own 3DS soon so I don't have to keep borrowing my sister's xD (I sold mine a while back before I knew there was going to be a new pokemon game released on the system).

You'll catch up soon enough, I could even trade you some neat stuff I get every now and then to help you along.

Last edited:

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
    hehe, hihi =D should friend me here, talk more, maybe we can get to know each other im ALWAYS looking to make a few more friends =)

Years
    hehe, hihi =D should friend me here, talk more, maybe we can get to know each other im ALWAYS looking to make a few more friends =)

Sent you a friend request, my FC is in an earlier reply, i'll add yours. I need as many pokemon friends as I can get xD

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
    Sent you a friend request, my FC is in an earlier reply, i'll add yours. I need as many pokemon friends as I can get xD

added the 3SD friend code, so should add me back when able does not show you have yet

Back