• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    Hello everyone, my name is Sam. I have played Pokemon on and off for a number of years and only really got more interested and had more fun when I learnt how to breed competitively in Pokemon X.

My favorite Pokemon type is Normal.

I have been looking for a place to meet new people and create more friends while playing Pokemon. Looking around the forum I believe the Poke Community is a great platform to achieve that.

Cant wait to meet new friends :)

Sam

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Welcome to the community, Sam!

We actually have a club for fans of Normal-type! You can get to it by clicking here. It's not too active unfortunately, but maybe a new member and some new discussion could spark some life into it.

Of course, there's a ton of other sections, including Pokémon XY and competitive battling, which may interest you. We get a lot of people joining for competitive reasons, so hopefully there should be a lot of people to chat with there.

Have a fun time, there's a lot too explore here. Don't be afraid to drop me a message if you have any questions or if you'd like to chat! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    Thank you both for the welcome :) To answer your question Sheep I started Pokemon in Generation 1 :) I am really glad Nintendo has released the old games again just bought Blue,Red and Yellow again.

Back