• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
  • We're happy to have you here Savannah, welcome to PC!

Do you mind telling us any interests so we can get to know you better? A favourite game or Pokemon?

Savanny

In Another Castle
    Years
  • We're happy to have you here Savannah, welcome to PC!

Do you mind telling us any interests so we can get to know you better? A favourite game or Pokemon?

Thank you! My favorite Pokemon is tied between Gardevoir and Diancie, though I love Fairy types in general. I enjoy battling, both casual and competitive. In my spare time I write (mostly short stories), play games (Pokemon and several MMOs), and I dabble in creating art such as forum banners and signature elements.

Years
  • Thank you! My favorite Pokemon is tied between Gardevoir and Diancie, though I love Fairy types in general. I enjoy battling, both casual and competitive. In my spare time I write (mostly short stories), play games (Pokemon and several MMOs), and I dabble in creating art such as forum banners and signature elements.
    Gardevoir is one of my top favorite Pokemon too, I really love the blue shiny. ^-^ Are you looking forward to using Mega Gardevoir as the mega stone was announced to be released soon for S/M? If you'd ever feel comfortable with sharing on of your stories, you can post it in the Fan Fic & Writing section. Also, did you make the avatar/sig that you use by yourself? It's pretty cute.

Savanny

In Another Castle
    Years
  • Gardevoir is one of my top favorite Pokemon too, I really love the blue shiny. ^-^ Are you looking forward to using Mega Gardevoir as the mega stone was announced to be released soon for S/M? If you'd ever feel comfortable with sharing on of your stories, you can post it in the Fan Fic & Writing section. Also, did you make the avatar/sig that you use by yourself? It's pretty cute.

I am really excited about Gardevoirite being released! Gardevoir has always been the center of any team that I make, along with Diancie. I haven't written anything too recently, but if I will, I'll definitely post it. I'm always up for critique. I also did make the banner in my signature! I used to have an art shop on another forum and that is how I got most of my practice. Thank you!

Years
  • I am really excited about Gardevoirite being released! Gardevoir has always been the center of any team that I make, along with Diancie. I haven't written anything too recently, but if I will, I'll definitely post it. I'm always up for critique. I also did make the banner in my signature! I used to have an art shop on another forum and that is how I got most of my practice. Thank you!

Hey, that's great to hear. The regulars in the writing section would appreciate new people coming over there. If you'd ever like to upload some of your own art, you can check out the Art Studio.

Hope to see you around the community. :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heyo, welcome to PC! Gardevoir really is a cool Pokemon, I'm a huge fan of Mega Gardevoir too. We have a pretty cool competitive scene around here as well, feel free to check out the Battling & Team Building. We also have our very own Showdown Server which you can find here or under the "Battle" dropdown menu on the navigation bar. I'd also love to see some of your some of your art sometime~ If you have any questions at all or fancy a chat just drop me a message! I hope you enjoy PC ^^

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Hey Savanny! Welcome to PC! Hope you get to have fun around here. We're good people!

Also, come join us in The Underground where we murder each other use our superior minds to see if we can detect scummy people lol. See you around!

Back