• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Years
  • My name's Mathias. I started an account because I'm planning a hack, and I want to get some thoughts, find tools, and ask questions.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Mathias! Welcome to PC! If you want to learn more about hacking, definitely check out our Fan Games Forum. There's many tools, resources, and knowledgeable people there. You can also check out the Art Studio if you're interested at looking at sprite resources.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help! Also your username is super cool.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Mathias! PC has many resources for you to help you along in your planning process. Fairy pointed out the sections that would be of most help to you, though don't hesitate to participate in other sections when you have time. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Back