• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings!

Years
    I'm bravestbat, developer of Pokémon Meteor 2. The tutorials / forums on Pokécommunity are very informative and helpful. I plan on releasing a beta very soon. In the meantime, you can check out some gameplay videos on my channel.

Years
    There is. Pokémon Meteor was the title of an earlier project of mine when I was new to using Essentials (no public release, also was very bad lol). Pokémon Meteor 2 is a sequel to this earlier project; it takes place about 9 years after the events of Pokémon Meteor but there is little carryover from the first one. Meaning you don't need to play Pokémon Meteor to enjoy Pokémon Meteor 2!

Back