• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Greetings!

Lost_

Traveler
Years
  • Hi!

I'm Lost, a boy from Italy who really loves Pokémon. I've been playing since gen 4, but some years ago I've played even older games. I enjoy travelling and the main reason I still love Pokémon to these days Is because by playing It I feel like I'm really on a great adventure to become a Champion or a Professor. In my free time I also write fanfictions or story I come up with.

I'm sorry If my english Isn't that good, but I'm not fluent. Despite that, I've chosen to register in this forum because In Italy Pokémon Forums are kinda dead and I still want to be in a place like this. I hope to make some friends and to have fun with all of you!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community, Lost! Glad that you found us, heh heh heh ya know, cause your name.. *ahem*

Anyway, don't be too worried about your English! Your post here is easily understood. If you ever need help navigating the forums or anything, don't hesitate to reach out! :)

Lost_

Traveler
    Years
  • Welcome to the community, Lost! Glad that you found us, heh heh heh ya know, cause your name.. *ahem*

Anyway, don't be too worried about your English! Your post here is easily understood. If you ever need help navigating the forums or anything, don't hesitate to reach out! :)

Oh, I know that the pun was coming, but I must admit that was funny.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Years
  • Hi!

I'm Lost, a boy from Italy who really loves Pokémon. I've been playing since gen 4, but some years ago I've played even older games. I enjoy travelling and the main reason I still love Pokémon to these days Is because by playing It I feel like I'm really on a great adventure to become a Champion or a Professor. In my free time I also write fanfictions or story I come up with.

I'm sorry If my english Isn't that good, but I'm not fluent. Despite that, I've chosen to register in this forum because In Italy Pokémon Forums are kinda dead and I still want to be in a place like this. I hope to make some friends and to have fun with all of you!

Hello, Lost, and welcome to the forums!
    It's always nice to meet fans of the older generations. I know the feeling, as I still enjoy playing Pokémon as well, even if I started with Red! The exploration, collecting Pokémon and making them evolve, battling trainers, ... a journey who never gets old.
    Feel free to share your stories with us in the Fan Fictions and Writings section!

Don't worry about your english, it's fine. I am always up for new friends and I look forward to have fun with you! I can suggest you have a look at the Forum Games and Trivia sections. Many fun games are ongoing here!

Years
  • Welcome!

From the Pokemon games you've played which did you find most enjoyable?
    Do you replay any of them from time to time?

Lost_

Traveler
    Years
  • Welcome!

From the Pokemon games you've played which did you find most enjoyable?
    Do you replay any of them from time to time?

I think that the most enjoyable where B/W and B2/W2! I've replayed them three times, because I'm In love with the plot and even the Unova region in general. A fun thing is that In Italy Unova Is the only region with a different name from the English. Hoenn Is still Hoenn, Sinnoh Is still Sinnoh, but Unova for some reasons becomes Unima. It's not very Intresting to know, but dunno why I've always found this funny.

As for the second question: yes! Sometimes I have fun trying nuzlockes with older games or even mods that make them more difficult. Like Renegade Platinum, I don't know If you've ever heard of it.

Years
  • I think that the most enjoyable where B/W and B2/W2! I've replayed them three times, because I'm In love with the plot and even the Unova region in general. A fun thing is that In Italy Unova Is the only region with a different name from the English. Hoenn Is still Hoenn, Sinnoh Is still Sinnoh, but Unova for some reasons becomes Unima. It's not very Intresting to know, but dunno why I've always found this funny.

As for the second question: yes! Sometimes I have fun trying nuzlockes with older games or even mods that make them more difficult. Like Renegade Platinum, I don't know If you've ever heard of it.

I played B2 and I agree with you! This game was great, and it was the best regarding the ways to train pokémon (between the stadium, the League, the postgame high level trainers, and especially the Black Tower / White Tree), not to count the significant amount of Rare Candies we can find, the overkill amount of money we get by finding and selling the old treasure to that collector, the Galleria we can entirely dedicate to make pokémon reach max happiness, ... good memories!

Lost_

Traveler
    Years
  • I played B2 and I agree with you! This game was great, and it was the best regarding the ways to train pokémon (between the stadium, the League, the postgame high level trainers, and especially the Black Tower / White Tree), not to count the significant amount of Rare Candies we can find, the overkill amount of money we get by finding and selling the old treasure to that collector, the Galleria we can entirely dedicate to make pokémon reach max happiness, ... good memories!

Now I want to replay It again, damn!
    I miss especially the postgame, it was so hard and entertaining compared to the other games.

Lost_

Traveler
    Years
  • This is also where I spent hours trying to find a Politoed... which KOed itself with Requiem. How did I catch the next one? Masterball!

Ohh, Requiem Is french for Perish Song, am i right? I really HATE that move, I still remember a player on Showdown that killed me with that and It was so unexpected!

Back