• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Greetings!

Quinton O’Connor

Home Is Where HeartGold Is
    Days
    I'm Quinton. Happy to be here! Lurked off and on for years. I've been in the Pokémon fandom since a little before the games and anime came to the West, though in all this time, I've never really joined a particular community. Changing that now!

Let's see. Some fast facts about me:

• I love nature, so hiking and traveling is a big part of my life. (The sense of adventure is what drew me to Pokémon!)
    • I write for a living, as well as for fun.
    • I read almost as much as I write. Two of my favorite genres are epic fantasy and historical nonfiction.
    • I am the proud new cat-parent of two amazing young cats, Yukiko and Marie. They both survived a terrible illness as kittens thanks to the wonderful people at the shelter I adopted them through.

In addition to Pokémon, some of my other franchise interests include Final Fantasy, Star Trek, Shin Megami Tensei, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Legend of Zelda, The Wheel of Time, Foundation, and The Cosmere.

Hope everyone is having a good day! Oh, and let me know if my signature pic is too large; I think I've followed site procedure on this, but I resized it via iPad, so I'm not 100% certain it came out correctly.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    I'm Quinton. Happy to be here! Lurked off and on for years. I've been in the Pokémon fandom since a little before the games and anime came to the West, though in all this time, I've never really joined a particular community. Changing that now!

• I love nature, so hiking and traveling is a big part of my life. (The sense of adventure is what drew me to Pokémon!)
    • I read almost as much as I write. Two of my favorite genres are epic fantasy and historical nonfiction.
    • I am the proud new cat-parent of two amazing young cats, Yukiko and Marie. They both survived a terrible illness as kittens thanks to the wonderful people at the shelter I adopted them through.

In addition to Pokémon, some of my other franchise interests include Final Fantasy, Star Trek, Shin Megami Tensei, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Legend of Zelda, The Wheel of Time, Foundation, and The Cosmere.

Hope everyone is having a good day! Oh, and let me know if my signature pic is too large; I think I've followed site procedure on this, but I resized it via iPad, so I'm not 100% certain it came out correctly.

Welcome to the forums Quinton!
    I also love nature, Looking at and finding insects is one of my favorite things to do!
    Do you have a favorite region? Mine's Alola!
    Well anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! :D

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello there Quinton, and welcome to the PC!

A very nice avatar picture you have there! And I'm 99% sure your signature picture is just fine, as I've seen other users on the forum with them that big.

Do you have a favorite Pokemon?

Years

Hello Quinton, and (officially) welcome to the forums!
    Have you been playing since the first generations ? What are your favourite starters ?
    I love to read too! History, science-fiction, fantasy, mystery novels, to name a few!

Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC.

Are you currently playing any Pokeon games?

Which Legend of Zelda games have you played ? =3
    I completed the Switch remake of Link's Awakening not long ago and absolutely loved it. Also played Skyward Sword HD earlier this year and although I wasn't huge on the directional slashing thing due to being on a Switch Lite, the game was good otherwise =3

Also cat pics are mandatory for cat owners around here! =P

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Welcome to the forums! Being a fan of something is always better when you can discuss it with other people.
    So, did you hike the Smoky Mountains yet this fall? How is the foliage down there? I bet it's amazing.

Back