• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

groudon....or kyogre?

Groudon, Or Kyogre?

• Groudon

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 30 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jari

Kyogredude
Years
  • *points to Signature*
    I like Water Types, so Kyogre is obviously.It has the ultimate movepool and ability.That's a nice addition, but that's not why i like it.My favorite animal is the orca and Kyogre is an orca.Plus i like blue.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I pick Kyogre just because it's stronger and I liked that 'Death of Non-stop Rain' thing better than 'Death of Heat' thing XD

Lexaeus

Pocky Monster
    Years
  • I've never played Sapphire, only Ruby, but I love Water Pokemon so I guess my favourite is Kyougre. Groudon is cool, but I'm not really into Ground-types.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Kyogre is MUCH better in the game, while Groudon looks cool. I like to judge by the game, so I voted Kyogre.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • I prefer Groudon, as it fits with my Pokemon Team. I like powerful Pokemon that learn fire attacks...though he is ground typ...I can live with that. Unfortunatly, I bought a Sapphire game, because my friend had Ruby...This way we could trade... She bought Ruby because it was the closest thing to pink...Go figure...But she prefered Kyogre...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Kyogre... because it's so unbelievably CHEAP! *gets killed by frosty* It's basically invincible to everything apart from Mewtwo. It thrashes Rayquaza with Ice Beam. It annhialates Groudon with almost any attack, and it basically is the destroyer of all Pokemon :P I LOVE IT XD

Back