• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

groudon....or kyogre?

Groudon, Or Kyogre?

• Groudon

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 30 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion Heart

Banned
Years
  • Groudon, first legendary Ground type pokemon, can Solarbeam at will, a very powerful STAB'd Earthquake, can Swords Dance to further rub it in, has good enough Speed to outrun most pokemon, Drought powers up his Fire Blast and he just owns.

He is probably the most useful pokemon ever, as his ability sets the team up for Beamers like Exeggutor and Shiftry (Due to Chlorophyll)

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • I like Kyogre because I'm not really a big fan of fire Pokemon, and I really like water Pokemon.

Years
  • I love both of them but i like Groudon a little better. Mainly because I like dinosaur/dragon looking pokemon. and Groudon isn't a fire type.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    i will take kyogre... it is much nicer looking then groudon.... ~origin

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • I vote groudon as it can learn loads of moves like solarbeam, thunder punch, [powerful fire move]. Lots of different types. And it looks cool and i only have ruby >.< i lost sapphire!

Back