• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Firestorm, For Battle Masters

What you think of Neji's team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    wow lol .. how bout a battle after this one?

Well lets just say your the first to notice. =) I already have Wi-Fi, that's how I'm able trade, but the reason I'm not battling yet is because I'm trying to get my team's statistics up, and as soon as I feel ready, I'll be the first post up here! And my team's a secret till now. xD

Oh yeah and U_M, you've gotten real great results from your EV training, the stats are really up there! Congrats to you! =D

well i guess you wouldnt want to pm me your team see how your going?

Last edited:

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Maybe i dont know,
    just post here when you do,
    In your sig neji do your battle record of just this group that is what i did,
    i would have some wins if i didnt reset my list

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    i wouldnt mind if we battle on shoddy? since lots of people seem to use it and its slighty easier. if not ill wait for you :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    lol dude how are you gonna bring out two ubers in our battle garchomp i let slide bcuz some ppl dont know but lugia lol come on man lugia has uber writen all over it all in all it was a good game lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    when am i going to be tested :)
    ive signed up but not had a battle yet :(
    just leave a message here if im going to be tested, ill be back in like 10 mins :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    yh neji ill meet you on wifi
    my fc is 1418 5218 7909
    ill just checking the first post for ur FC and going to add you after this post lol
    see you on wi-fi
    and the rules are all the standard ones(including items,hax items,uber) if you are going to use garchomp let me know since it would be helpful since i class him as uber :)

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    yh neji ill meet you on wifi
    my fc is 1418 5218 7909
    ill just checking the first post for ur FC and going to add you after this post lol
    see you on wi-fi
    and the rules are all the standard ones(including items,hax items,uber) if you are going to use garchomp let me know since it would be helpful since i class him as uber :)

yeah sorry i am using garchomp .. you mined man? .. but i wont use lugia if you dont want me too?

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    ok mined giving me 5 to decide who to replace lugia? .. sorry

kyogre is a uber hey? .. and latios? .. or latias?

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    give me a second to set up a team lol
    i dont have a good one yet
    ill post back when im ready :)

Ok,
    My FC is in my sig
    im on wifi waiting for you.
    Neji@I think they are legendaries
    I only know some ubers
    Dialga,palkia and garchomp (Well i know garchomp now)
    Is heatran and suicune aloud to be used or are they classified legends/ubers?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    suicine is allowed since its a legendary and same with heatran they are both allowed i think not entirely sure
    check the tier list and see if heatran/suicine is on the uber list?

yes kyogre, latias,latios are all ubers sorry :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back