• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Firestorm, For Battle Masters

What you think of Neji's team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
    Hey Neji dude, I researched the Pokerus and it turns out a lot of people want their PKMN to have it, at first I thought it might have been like a non-legit thing but it's actually caught randomly and there's like a 1 in 30,000 chance in getting it! Thanks Nej, Phoenix is more than it turned out to be! =)

Moonlit Umbreon

Years
    I'm alive and well thankyou Neji san. How is yourself? =)

I was worried because before I thought PKMN with Pokerus eventually died. xD

Hey and Neji, I haven't even been added to the members list yet. D: When I get my team together I'll battle one of you guys in hopes of becoming a leader. Or... a failure. xD

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    I started training him at lv19 his defence was 21 lol
    He was holding a power belt,but im gonna feed him some atk raising berries though,
    here is his stats
    atk 35
    DEf 50
    SP.ATK 49
    Sp.def 51
    Speed 39
    what do you think?
    where do you Ev train?

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    yea U_M thats suprisingly impressive, so what other pokemon you have planned for your team bud? . lol i cant get over how impressive those stats are.

Oh and depends on what i want to do .. but i use the items, and some cool trainer near the volcano? .. i dont remember.

Oh and fox, you said that was your nickname and i thought why not.. =D .. so when you think youll get wifi? .. whts your team like? if you wana tell me, if so p[m me

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    i would appreciate it if you didnt name my pokemon outloud for every1 to see :)

Moonlit Umbreon

Years
    Well lets just say your the first to notice. =) I already have Wi-Fi, that's how I'm able trade, but the reason I'm not battling yet is because I'm trying to get my team's statistics up, and as soon as I feel ready, I'll be the first post up here! And my team's a secret till now. xD

Oh yeah and U_M, you've gotten real great results from your EV training, the stats are really up there! Congrats to you! =D

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    oh hey mikey, hows it going?

so i guess yu got that battle then? well does anyone wanna battle me? .. cos i'm bored.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    ill battle you ill be using a new team and i wanna see how well they do

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back