• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Firestorm, For Battle Masters

What you think of Neji's team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    I have known him for over a year.
    He is a great battler and he always trades legit pokemon,i have traded with him hundreds of times and everything has been legit(The pokemon ofcourse).He replies ASAP.

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    hey yeah, saw that buddy .. welcome to the group, obviusly it just started but it will soon boom once i get a few more people .. =D

So you beat umbreon hey? .. i heard it was a very close battle though

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    yeah it was but i jus grouped up a bunch of pokes to make a team real fast i dont really have one ATM im working on it right now, but yeah it was a 1-0.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Hey Neji,
    when we get around 10-20 members,is it ok if i leave this one and make another group and we can do wars against the 2 groups when the other group made the same amount as this one?

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
    yeah that would be sweet .. well have tournaments .. best trainers from each group battle it out hey? .. what would u want to call that group?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back