• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen GTS Trades

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    I put up a level 1 phione holding a master ball and wanted a level 50 up palkia.. but I havent went back to wifi yet I need to go to mcdonalds lol but I hope I get a shiny one

The beauty of this is that if you wanted to go to McDonalds, I think newer ones (I know an Arby's around here does this too) are starting to add things like WiFi to their restaurants, allowing one to use the GTS while eating.

I have yet to use the GTS, but I think I'm going to throw a couple things up there (specifically level 1 RSE starters and such) and see what happens. I'll post what I get when I get something.

*edit*

Woohoo I got my Turtwig! I put up a newly hatched Treecko and requested one.

I noticed, though, that some of the requests when you SEEK Pokemon are silly. Why would I trade a Palkia for a Combee or a Cranidos? Why would I trade a level 100 Milotic for a level 20? Why would I trade a Milotic for a Feebas?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2007
    hey guys if your interested i about to put up my level 26 noctowel for a good pokemon my friend code is 1718 9785 8911 name timothy if you want this pokemon make me an offer by pm'n me add me and give me your friend code when you pm me

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I noticed, though, that some of the requests when you SEEK Pokemon are silly. Why would I trade a Palkia for a Combee or a Cranidos? Why would I trade a level 100 Milotic for a level 20? Why would I trade a Milotic for a Feebas?

They're probably just trying to get new locations on their Geonet...or those were Japanese/poorly-trained Pokemon, and they want English/fresh ones.

Or perhaps they're just trying that cloning glitch.........hehe.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    hey guys if your interested i about to put up my level 26 noctowel for a good pokemon my friend code is 1718 9785 8911 name timothy if you want this pokemon make me an offer by pm'n me add me and give me your friend code when you pm me
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This is not the thread to advertise your trades, only for discussion. Please do that in the Wireless Trades sub-forum.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I was looking for a female Riolu and I accidentaly traded my Lv47 Palkia for one that was Lv1 >.<; Now I always, always check the level of the Pokemon I'm trading for...

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    Before I even had 1 badge I went to Orebugh City and there's a girl there who wants your machop for her abra. I did the trade since machop is easy to catch and then I put lvl 5 abra on the GTS and asked for a Turtwig any level, and when I woke up the next morning I had a lvl 10 turwig.

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    staraptor Lv. 38 for someones starting shiny turtwig Lv.5

flyingace24

#1 Laker Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    I traded my Zapdos and a got a Japanese Dialga.
    I also traded a Glameow for a Japanese Rampardos.
    That's all I've gotten so far.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    I've now done a trade of a level 20 Shieldon from the Museum for a level 20 Cranidos. That was a trade I wanted to get out of the way anyway.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    lmao!!!!!! just traded my lvl 1 hatched piplup for a lvl 100 shiny palkia!

IMTHEONEKILLINU

DARKRAI for President!
    Years
    Just got a Shiny Seadra level 100 for my Gible hatchling! I wish it was always like that! I want a shiney Jigglypuff! LOL! Well I'll settle for any jigglypuff, but a shiny would be nice!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    to deano: it is now been 48 hours and i have yet to receive a manaphy xD

Richard

Wildlife Warrior
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Level 63 Japanese Salamence for a level 1 Chimchar.

Trying to get another Dialga and a Palkia but haven't had any luck yet.

Despare

Evil Puppy
    Years
    I've been breeding Feebas and offering them up at lvl 1. So far I have gotten a femal Combee, a Turtwig, a Piplup, a Munchlax, and a Misdreavus but nothing amazing yet.

Back