• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guardians of the Pink Penny (RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
Years
  • Delila had seriously expected the group to greet her with either pitchforks and torches or by running away really far without turning back. However the complete oppisite happened. For the Toad with the triangles on his mushroom-like head was the first one to step up, greet her, and then introduce himself as Mateo, which was an odd but nice name. And before she could answer his question about who she was and what she was named, the old Bomb-Bomb spoke to her, telling her that he remembered seeing her flying around earlier today.

And as he spoke, she noticed some sort look of sadness in his eyes. As if seeing her reminded him of a painful memory that he had in the past. Although she wasn't sure exactly what it was since she never heard about the time that the Boos attacked the Bomb-Bombs. After all that happened a long time ago, way before she was born. And once he introduced himself as Uncle Rus, she nodded slightly, although the fact that he was known as Uncle Rus did confuse her slightly. But whatever, she'd probably figure it out sooner or later since she was stuck with him and the other two males for the journey to get back as Bowser. Then she listened to his answer about how he was easily able to sniff her out of her hiding spot. And his explanation sounded logical enough, for she had met a few Goombas who worked for Bowser in the past. And some of them had some nasty smells on them... Actually scratch that, practically all of them had a foul smell.

"My name? Oh it's Delila Boo, just call me Delila if you want to." She told the old Bomb-Bomb since he had asked her what her name was. "Or anything really, I don't mind nicknames." She just added that last tidbit, just in case him or any of the other two males felt more comfortable with calling her some easier name to remember than Delila.

Then her pink eyes landed on the third male who was human, and he introduced himself as well. Saying that he was a prince of some castle she never heard about. But then again, there were a ton places she didn't know about since she usually just remained in the Boo Mansion or the towns nearby it to startle some innocent stranger. But before getting lost too deep within her own thoughts, she snapped her attention back to the male. But now his focus was on the ground. Perhaps it was because her showing up there brought back either really bad memories or he was too scared of her to be able to look at her for a really long time. Which is why she looked away from him so she could speak to the trio as a whole.

"Well it's nice meeting all of you, and as mentioned before I'm Delila. And the reason I'm here is because I'm representing the Boo Mansion since Princess Peach's letter arrived in my home two days ago." She told them, knowing that they'd probably ask why in the world was a Boo traveling alone during the afternoon instead of floating around at night with other Boos.

[[That's okay, your post looks fine. ^^]]

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • "You too Delila?" said Mateo, looking at the lavender boo. He took out another strawberry and ate it, bringing about a pleased look on his face. "We all received one of Princess Peach's letters too. Since we were all going to the same place anyway, we were going to go there together. You're welcome to come with us if you like Delila."

Over to the left of group, near the forest, a cluster of bushes started to shake and rattle audibly. The leaves of the bush shook with a loud rattling sound, and suddenly a group of Goombas jumped out and rushed towards the group. The little brown mushrooms looked pretty mad indeed, their little yellow eyes alive with anger and the gnashed their teeth menacingly. "Goom! Goom! Goomba! Goom!" said the pack of mushrooms in unison, sounding and looking like a charging army. Their little feet carried them surprisingly quickly as they ran. "Goom! Goom! GOOMBA!"

"We've got some trouble guys!" said Mateo, mouth still filled with strawberry. The little Toad watched as the little Goombas ran their way. He took out his wooden flute and gripped it tightly. He looked around at everyone with his smokey gray eyes, but still repeatedly averted his gaze back and forth between the group and his new companions. "Looks like we're in for a fight..and those Goombas sure don't look like their messing around either. They mean business,so you guys sure had better get ready!"

Mateo stood his ground and faced the Goombas, ready for a fight. "I sure hope the others know some type of way they can fight these things," thought Mateo, gripping his flute tightly. "Well I noticed that Haru owns a sword, and I'm sure Uncle Rus can just bomb the Goombas, but I'm not too sure if Delila has any sort of weapons. I wonder if that bouquet of black roses she has can be used for something. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.."

TheOldKoot

WHAT!?
    Years
  • Uncle Rus was relishing in the presence of freinds. It has been several decades since Rus had one. Ever since the incedent with bowser, people have ben trying to kill Rus at first glance. none were intent on befreinding him, with gold coins on the line. But this sorrow was lifted with these new freinds. One more strange then the last, but this was good. For Rus was just as odd as them. This moment couldnt get any better...until a pack of goombas decided to ruin this moment. Rus quickly turned to the pack of goombas with eyes that could kill. His anger grew until he was practically vibrating. A wide malicious grin formed on his face.

"Goombas eh?, well lets see how they like this!" Rus crouched down and bounced high into the air. His target was found and he came diving forward. Rus began picking up speed the world around him zoned out as if time had stopped. This was the perfect moment.. Rus slammed into the target goomba. It had been much farther ahead then the others. Goombas tend to think they are the leader if they are up front. The goomba was knocked flying back into the forest as Rus recovered.

Rus jumped back a little bit and faced his three companions "well? theres plenty to go around me freinds! You dont want ol Rus to have all the fun?"

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • "Tora...Gari"

Haru's eyes snapped up as the goombas rushed from the bushes and an intense look came over his eyes as he remembered the goombas tht walked the corridors of the reminents of his home when he left. Fueled by pure rage he drew the sword from his back and dashed to one side, skidding slightly at the sudden turn he was making and ran right past the goombas behind the one rus had flattened, spinning th strange sword as he did while his hair blocked his eyes from view.

"Tora....Gari*...." He muttered quietly, holding the blade reversed before him. Three goombas suddenly stopped in their tracks, their eyes glazing over before flying back suddenly into the trees, audible thumps and cracks able to be heard as they flew through the foliage on the ground. Standing, while still holding the blade in a reverse grip before him, he turned his head to look at the small brown foes. A cold, violent aura radiated from him, and it appeared that his right eye was glowing slightly, while his left seemed to take on the color of polished steel. In a tone sharp enough to cut diamonds, and cold enough to freeze a roaring wildfire into solid ice, he spoke to the oncoming soldiers of bowser's army.

"Who's Next."

*Tora Gari is japanese for "Tiger Hunt." it's an actual swords technique, and when preformed with a standard katana, the strike is so quick the user actually has time to sheath his sword before the striken even feels the hit. However, since the KeyBlade(key of legend) has no 'sheath,' Haru holds it reversed, looking bad*ss as anyone ever was with any sword.

Last edited:

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Delila nodded at Mateo's question and listened as he offered her a spot in the traveling crew. "Thanks, I think I will join you guys." She told him, after all if they were headed in the same direction, why not? After all these 'do-gooders' didn't seem as bad as she imagined, plus if they could easily accept her then she could give these guys a chance too. But before she could think any longer about her current situation or about her companions in general, a bunch of goombas popped out of the bushes and began to charge at them.

And while Mateo looked slightly worried and the other two males looking ticked off. She just remained calm. Not really seeing the Goombas as too much of a threat. "I don't see why they just give up. I mean don't they realize that they can't do much without any ar-" The female boo mumbled her breath as she shook her head at the goombas. But little did she see a goomba behind her and before she could even finish her miniture rant, he leaped behind her and head butted her from the back.

This caused the Boo to fall to the ground with a light thud, however she quickly turned around and floated back up to the ground. Her pink eyes were narrowed down on the goomba as she began to wave her bouquet of roses left and right, which made the goomba give her a weird look that practicaly said,'What the heck are you doing?' However soon the goomba's question was answered as razor sharp flower petals flew in his direction, cutting him in random spots. Then she stopped waving around her bouquet as she just held it there, soon enough with both of her hands she began to spin the bouquet to the right. This caused the flower petals to rub against each other and to create a rather powerful aroma that eventually made the Goomba fall alseep after shaking off the petals that were still attached to his small body.

"Hey if one of you want to finish him off, go ahead."
    Delila wasn't much of a fighter, she was more of a person who focused more on paralyzing and making her opponents sleep instead of offensive moves to damage her opponents. Plus, she never had any sort of fighting lesson in her life. So naturally she depended more on moves that would prevent her opponent from attacking her so she could get away. For most Boos like herself preferred the hit and run technique over the hit and keep hitting until the opponent was knocked out.

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • Mateo watched as each of his new travelling companions fought off the Goombas with their own personal techniques. Uncle Rus responded to the charging Goombas with a dive-bombing type of attack, and it seemed to work very well; Rus' target went hurdling backwards, crashing through the bushes it had come out of. Haru did some sort of psychic-like technique, in which he threw a particular group of Goombas away without even touching them. His eyes underwent a change, as his right eye was glowing a little and his left had changed colors. Delila attacked the Goombas by gracefully waving around her bouquet of black roses, sending razor cutting petals at them as well as using their aroma to put them to sleep. One of the Goombas stood asleep right before her, obviously still breathing, but unable to fight any more. As Mateo stood watching everyone else, his mind suddenly focused onto his own situation: a group of Goombas began charging at him where he stood.

"Looks like it's my turn now," said Mateo, gripping his flute and clearing his throat. He ran forward to meet the Goombas head-on, spinning his flute his hand. Mateo suddenly stopped short of the charging mushrooms, and stopped spinning his wooden flute and held it, preparing to play a song. He took a deep breath, and began to play a lullaby. The Goombas started to slow down more and more, and their eyes began to droop. Mateo stopped the lullaby for a moment, not wanting to put the mushrooms completely to sleep. He switched the tune of his song, and suddenly began to play a louder and extremely forceful song. This song was very fast, and Mateo's fingers moved over the flute holes furiously. The burst of sound could visibly be seen as the sound waves crashed and collided with the Goombas, knocking sending them flying violently into a tree with a loud THUD.

After knocking one gorup of Goombas away, one sneaky little Goomba snuck up on Mateo from behind, its little yellow eyes alive with anger. The little pygmy mushroom suddenly jumped at Mateo, mouth wide open and sharp fangs bared. "Goomba Goom!" it said angrily.

Mateo quickly sidestepped the attack and whacked the Goomba hard over the head with the flute. A large red spot appeared on its head and it fell over, knocked out cold. "These little things sure are annoying..I can see why Mario and Luigi have their hands full," said Mateo, looking down at the incapacitated Goomba. More of them began to come out of the bushes, saying their little military chant. Mateo turned to look at all of them as they came from the bushes. "They sure don't give up too easily.."

TheOldKoot

WHAT!?
    Years
  • No matter how many goomba fell, ten more came to replace it. It was as if a portal were transporting them to the area. Rus's age had gotten the better of him, he was getting tired... fast. Rus scanned the area to only find that each of the four friends were slowly getting over run. Too many goombas to keep up with. Rus thaught for a moment and braced him self "I think its about time to end this quarrel" his mustache rose with a malicious grin. "DROP TO THE GROUND!" he boomed

Rus's old wick flared up with a orange glow. His body began blinking red and black. he dashed into the large crowd of goombas and bellowed "BIG BANG BOOM!" Rus grew four times his size and began rolling. The intervals between the blinks grew faster, Rus's face in agonizing pain. Until he ruptured and exploded with a massive shockwave, followed by the fireball. Dozens of goombas were burned severely while hundreds of others sent far into the horizon.

The smoke cleared.. Rus stood in the middle of a 10 foot wide crator, his entire body trembled. Rus turned to Mateo "p-problem.. s-solved *grunt*" he collapsed onto his back. His breathing slowed, and he drifted into unconciousness

The bob-bomb comes with 4 explosive moves. Each more powerful then the last, ranging from a weak boom to the unmatchable The End. The boom is a fast recovering explosion that does little damage to the user. It is mainly used on single or small groups of enemies. The kaboom may also serve useful for this situation. But it has the tendency to cause harm to the user, rarely lethal. But if the situation is getting worse, the bob-bomb may need to take drastic measures. The big bang boom fits in this catagory. It takes a longer time to charge then the previous two, but its explosion is exponentially larger. Not even the hardened walls of bowser's keep could withstand this move. But the cost of using it could prove fatal, for it causes serious damage to the user and puts him in a coma. If no one were to help the user soon, they may die. But the big bang boom is but a flee to the embodiment of The End. If the situation calls for it... a Bob-bomb may sacrifice his own life in order to save the ones they care for. This move sends the bob-bomb into a malicious rage, and begins exploding constantly. Each explodion getting larger and more damaging, eventually the bob-bomb stops and latches onto its target. The bob-bomb begins counting, the number is decided by the user. The bob-bomb explodes for the last time... with the power of 5 tonnes of dynamite (enough to level a the mushroom kingdoms largest mountain) The bob-bomb is vapourised in the blast, taking who ever he was attached to with him. Hence the saying "if im going down, im taking you with me" in a glorious selfless act.... If one was to return to ground zero of the blast. they will find a small pocket bob-bomb, though it is lifeless. It will resemble the user in every way. It is said that if the purest heart of them all were to come in contact with the figurine, the life of the bob-bomb will be restored for a few minutes. Then his/her soul may rest...

Rus's foot twitches

SilverTail

Years
  • Haru continued to strike the goombas, his eyes still shadowed over when he moved, almost as though he were acting on pure instinct rather than sight alone. In all actuality he was watching the small brown creatures through the layer of his hair, predicting their every move before striking. Diving straight through an oncoming croud of them, striking them with bolth hand and sword on his way adn ending with the tip of the blade resting along the ground as he finished.

"Tatsu Rendan*." He muttered coldly, as goombas flew left and right in his wake, hitting rocks, trees, and other goombas in their strike-induced flights. Readying his sword again, he spun on the front of his right foot, swinging his sword in a low arc and knocking two or three more goombas up into the air.

"Rising Tide..." he muttered as they ascended, leaping up with them, only to slam the keyblade down upon their faces in turn. "Falling Tide." This new move sending them plumetting twords the ground, but not before haru was there with the back of his gloved hands meeting them all and sending them crashing together at one point. "Roaring Wave Strike."**

It was then he heard Rus' cry, and blinked, looking around to see the bob-bom rushing into the croud. Haru's fight-or-flight instinct kicked in, and he ran from the croud, occasionally clearing his path with the keyblade, before leaping behind a large rock. Standard procedure when an exploding bob-bom is headed twords you.

The following explosion shook the ground, and almost burst Haru's ear drums, and when he felt safe to look around, he noticed three things. One, was that the rock he had been hiding behind was burnt, cracked along the center, and partially missing completely. Why? It overhung that crater in the ground Haru had failed to notice before. oh...wait...that wasn't there before. The third thing he noticed, was a charred and still smoking Uncle Rus at the center of said crater.

Balling his hands into fists Haru looked down at Rus' unmoving body, the rage from before at Bowser's actions returning, untill he noticed the old bob-bom's foot twitch, proving that he was still alive.

"Hey, Mateo! Deliah! Think you can help me get him out of here?" He said in a worried tone, vaultnig the cracked rock and sliding down the hole to rest beside his fallen ally, placing the keyblade on his back in the process.

*Tatsu Rendan is another attack in haru's supply. Based off an actuall swordsmove, it deals with a fluid string of quick slashes and strikes, accompanied by the unarmed hand dealing brutal crushing blows with equal fluidity. I say based because Haru uses the "Soft Fist" style, meaning his strikes usually do light external damage to severe internal damage.

**Roaring Wave Strike is a completely origional combo that combines upward strikes to knock his opponent's into the air, before slamming them back down, and combining a simple backhand-strike to send them flying away. It's a mix of basic sword techniques and Nam Pai Tong Long, or "Southern Praying Mantis Kung-Fu."

Last edited:

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • After making that one annoying Goomba fall asleep, more came her way. However instead of attacking them like everyone else was, she just used her bouquet of flowers and did what she did before. Which was basically spinning the bouquet of black roses around and around until once again the strong aroma of the roses made all the Goombas coming her way instantly fall to sleep, thus not giving them even a chance to get near her. Which was a good thing.

As she made the upcoming Goombas fall asleep, she heard Mateo play his flute in a soothing manner, making her feel a bit drowsy for a few moments, but then she winced as she heard his soothing tone turn into a loud ferocious one that would have made her ears bleed... If she had ears that could bleed. "Yeah Mateo, they are known for being one of the most stubborn creatures. Which is why Bowser gets them to do his dirty work since even though they aren't strong, they don't give up a fight until they can't fight anymore." And after saying that she stopped spinning her bouquet since she knew that if she continued doing that for too long,then most likely the aroma wouldn't be as powerful and it'd not be as effective in the future if she used all of the roses's firepower now.

Her pink eyes then glanced over at Haru who was attacking the Goombas expertly with that giant key. And even though the fact that he was fighting with a ginormous key was the oddest thing she had seen, it also was the most graceful thing she had seen as well since it looked like he was dancing with the key instead of just whacking his opponents with it. However as soon as she heard 'BIG BANG BOOM!' That knocked her out of her temporary trace and her attention immediately went over towards the older Bomb-Bomb who grew drastically in size and began to change from the bright color red, to black and then back to red again. Which wasn't a good sign.

This was why Delila decided to be smart and use her ability to become invisible and intangible at the same time so she could protect herself from the blast. After all she wasn't sure how powerful the attack was going to be. Thus why she covered her face with both of her hands, still holding on to the bouquet with one of her hands and soon enough she was invisible to the naked eye.

As soon as the smoke cleared up, Delila moved her arms away from her face and she was seen again. However there really wasn't anymore Goombas to look at her pretty little face since they were all burned to a crisp or blown off to the moon or some faraway town. But she couldn't think about the Goombas right now since Haru called her name, or atleast she swore she heard him call her name since he wasn't anywhere in sight... Or he was inside that crater that most likely formed after the explosion. "Coming Haru! Is he okay?"

Delila floated downwards, for she didn't need to slide down the crater like her fellow companion had to do. Anyways, she didn't have legs to slide down the crater with, so floating downwards was her only option. And as soon as she was next to Haru, her pink eyes glanced downward at the Bomb-Bomb who looked dead in her opinion. "Is he still alive?" Her voice didn't sound sad or depressed and she wasn't on the verge of tears. But if one listened carefully, there was a slight, slight tinge of worry in her tone of voice.

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • The explosion was deafening. Uncle Rus' detonation had released so much explosive energy that the ground literally shook beneath Mateo's feet, causing him to stumble a bit and lose his balance. He managed to keep on his feet though, and withstood the afterschock of Rus' Big Bang Boom explosion. Dust hung in the air like a giant, dust cloud, obscurring Mateo's vision. He shielded his eyes from the dust, shutting them tightly. Coughing, he waited for the dust to clear to see what had happened. When the dust cleared, he saw that a huge crater had been created. In the middle of it was a saddening sight--Uncle Rus wasn't moving and was apprently unconscious. Haru and Delila were both by his side.

Mateo rushed over very quickly, and jumped into the crater to join the others. He approached Rus' unconscious body and knelt down by him to see the full extent of Rus' injuries. The bob-omb seemed to have taken alot of damage, perhaps just as much as he had inflicted on the Goombas. Mateo woudn't have been so worried if Rus had been younger, but Rus was an old bob-omb and wasn't as capable of sustaining a large amount of damage at one time as he may have once been when he was in his prime. Mateo put his flute away and began digging around in his pouch. He pulled out a bundle of his strawberries, and propped up Uncle Rus in a sitting position.

"Now..I'm not really an expert on healing methods, but these strawberries were grown in my village, and we're known for having the freshest fruit around. These won't fully heal Rus, but the juice from them will give him the energy he needs to keep him going until we can get further help at Princess Peach's castle.." said Mateo.

With great effort, he propped up the bob-omb with one arm and grabbed a strawberry with his free hand. This wasn't easy..Toads aren't exactly the most physically strong beings around, and Rus was very heavy. He managed to grab a hold of one of the strawberries and put it to Rus' mouth. Because he was unconscious and couldn't chew, Mateo slowly moved Rus' jaw for him so the strawberry could move down his throat without getting stuck. Mateo fed Rus a couple more strawberries, and then gently laid him down on the ground.

"Well you guys I think we should get to Princess Peach as soon as possible. I'll bet anything that the sound of Rus' explosion will attract even more enemies, possibly even stronger ones," said Mateo calmly, looking to Delila and Haru. "I think Haru and I can manage to carry Rus all the way there, and Delila can lead the way. What do you guys think?"

TheOldKoot

WHAT!?
    Years
  • Rus was trapped within his own mind. Able to see and hear all that is happening.. but unable to respond. Each second seemed like an eternity for him. He wanted to scream at the top of his lungs, but nothing happened. *Am I dead? or was my explosion so strong im trapped in another dimension....?*

Minutes passed since the berries were ingested. Uncle Rus did'nt respond *HEY, I WANT TO WAKE UP@!!!* he screamed inside his head *THIS IS NOT THE WAY IM SOPOSED TO DIE!!!...

*flashback*......

It was about the time of Rus's days as a mercinary. He had just finished receiving the bounty on a renegade goomba. A very fat Toad stood before Rus, the goomba in the cage beside him. It tossed a small bag of coins in Rus's direction. A small reward, but it was better then having nothing to eat that day. "Is that all?" he said as he peered over the measley 10 gold coins.
    The fat toad jiggled as he chuckled "well you shouldn't expect more for a goomba now should you me boy! Now good day..."
    Rus glared at the toad as he waddled and jiggled away. He picked up the coins and headed for his favored pub.
    Uncle Rus took his usual seat and ordered his chocolate milk as always, and munched on a few peanuts. An old Koopa witch sat beside Rus and held a handful of bones. She turned to Rus and proded him with her boney finger.
    "My my what a handsome Bob-bomb you are! would you like Olga to predict your fate?" she said with an crackling voice. A cold spike went down Rus' back the instant the old hag's finger touched him. Rus remained silent and sipped his drink, hoping she would go away. Her face grew angry and contorted "Im going to show you anyway!" Her boney hand covers Rus's face. Images of Rus's life flash through his mind up until the point he ceises in existance. Rus jerked away and hopped off his stool. Rus quickly dashed out of the pub and ran down the path.. He ran for hours constantly repeating to him self.

"so.. thats how it ends.... *return to reality.......*

Rus opend his mouth and hacked a little. One eye opened slightly and smiled weakly "I kinda.... over did it.. sorry.. bout that." Rus sat up slightly and smiled "Its going to take more then an explosion to take me out... *cough*" Rus sighed and layed back down again.

SilverTail

Years
  • Haru watched as Delila floated down to their resting place. Hearing her question, he quickly replied with a "No, just really badly hurt...we've gotta get him somewhere...." He muttered, his eyes losing their 'battle sheen' as his father used to call it. It was when he was completely focuse on the battle, as he had often displayed it while sparring. Nothing had ever been able to draw his attention that wasn't linked to the fight before him, his resolve so strong that he often won his matches relitively easy. Blocking out the outside world was an art he had perfected, albeit for the purpose of falling asleep in his favourite tree back home, but he had perfected it none the less.

As Mateo slid down into the crater and tried to sit the elderly bob-bom up, Haru kneeled to help him, placing a gloved hand at the base of the greying explosive's wick, as if cradling a child's head while the triangular spotted boy fed Rus strawberries, claiming they'd restore some of his energy. Haru silently hoped they would.

As Rus regained conciousness, Haru was beginning to hoist him onto his back. Being the tallest member of the group had it's benefits, as he could carry more weight than the rest of the others. "Glad to see you're awake, don't worry, the ride's on me" He grinned back, chuckling at the lame pun as he struggled with the bob-bom's weight, him being heavier than he'd expected. "Mateo..a little help would be nice!" He cried out, starting to tip backwards with the added weight of his traveling companion.

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Delila watched as the two other guys helped out Uncle Rus, which was a sight she wasn't used to. Because usually in the Boo Mansion the motto was,"Every Boo for themselves." Which meant that the only person who was going to help you in your time in need was yourself. There was not going to be a group of Boos helping one single Boo if he or she was hurt or injured. Which was why she just remained floating there, in awe and in slight shock at the sight of them all helping out each other even though they just met five or ten minutes ago.

Mateo fed Uncle Rus strawberries while Haru helped sit the old Bomb-Bomb up since Mateo wasn't strong enough to keep the Bomb-Bomb steady enough to feed. But what could she do? Well all she did was float there, watching as these two did the best that they could to revive the oldest member of their little traveling group.

However as Delila watched Haru lift up the Bomb-Bomb and hoist him on his back. She heard the old man actually speak, which meant that he was doing much better already. All thanks to Mateo and Haru who worked together as a team to revive him. And once Haru began to tip backward, that's when she decided to pitch in too. "Mateo hold these." She tossed her bouquet of flowers so hopefully the Toad would be able to catch them in time before landing on the ground. She then floated over towards the tilting Haru and the revived Bomb-Bomb. Then using both of her now free hands, she attempted to help and keep the Bomb-Bomb hoisted on Haru's back, while at the same time, preventing Haru from falling backwards in the crater.

This action was selfless and if she told anyone in the mansion that she was helping 'do-gooders', they'd most likely laugh at her and tell her that she is a moron for doing such a thing. But right now, helping these 'do-gooders' actually seemed like the right thing to do. Even if she'd get laughed and mocked for doing such nice things for a group of 'do-gooders' she just met.

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
    Years
  • Mateo's eyes followed the flying bouqet of roses as they flew up into the air. As they fell downward to the ground, Mateo gently caught the delicate flowers in his outstretched hand. For a moment, he stopped to admire the beauty of the black roses. They were some of the most beautiful flowers he had ever seen, and Delila must be a skilled gardener to have raised them to such beauty. He held the bouquet in his hand, and the sweet aroma of the black roses began to grab a hold over him. The aroma wafted through the air and to his nose, and Mateo inhaled the aroma in a slow way, obviously trying to savor the smell that had suddenly captivated his nose. He repeatedly put the bouqet to his face so he could sniff the roses.

"Mmm...ahhh," sighed Mateo in a calm and pleased voice as he inhaled the aroma. He sounded as though he were getting a massage. His smokey gray eyes began to slightly glaze over as he inhaled more and more. He began to sway slightly on his feet; showing tell tale signs that he had sniffed the roses for too long. After one deep inhale, he felt something dance around in his nasal passages. Before he could do anything, he let out one huge and violent sneeze. "ATCHOO!"

The force of the sneeze was so strong it had knocked Mateo flat onto his back. The sneeze had broken his momentary daze and he began to act like himself again. He quickly got back on his feet and held his head down, obviously embarrased. He slowly walked over to Delila and handed her the bouqet without looking at her, feeling very foolish. His head was down and he moved his feet around in the dirt.

"I guess I forgot those roses weren't just for smelling. Sorry about that Delila..I'll just help carry Rus so you can hold onto them now.." said Mateo quietly. He took some of Uncle Rus' weight and helped Haru support him so he won't fall over. With a bt of effort, he held up Uncle Rus' body. It was definitely much easier now since he had Haru to help take some of the weight off his hands. He grunted a bit and looked over at Delila. Mateo was still sort of embarrassed at his falling episode earlier, but he spoke anyway. "We should head over to Peach's castle now..I guess you can lead the way now Delila."

Last edited:

TheOldKoot

WHAT!?
    Years
  • It has been a long time since Uncle Rus was treated like so. Even in the time of war, if a bob-bomb blew him self up. He had to tend to his own wounds. The amount of kindness Rus could feel from these three overwhelmed him. Even in his weak state Rus felt like a million dollars. He sighed weakly and coughed. "Thank you kindly my freinds. Just being here makes this old bob-bombs heart swell" Rus shuffled and his mustache and enjoyed the free lift

Uncle Rus always knew he overdid things. Its just that he could never change that quality, even if his life was on the line. It hasn't been the first time Rus used his Big Bang Boom. As the years went by, the damage he took grew more severe. Ignoring it was the reasonable decision to do on Rus's part. Though one day it was going to be the end of him. No matter how much Rus faught the fact that he is getting old. He still adventured at full capacity, ignoring the risks of each explosion he uses. All in all, Rus has his mind set on finishing his final adventure. And meet his fate knowing he accomplished his goal.

Rus yawned a little and closed his eyes "Im tired all of the sudden... Wake me when we get to the castle" He nodded off into a mild sleep. Mumbling in un finished sentences every so often.

SilverTail

Years
  • Haru chuckled quietly at Mateo's antics, but was glad for the help all the same. He carried the old bob-bom away from the hole, albeit slolwly, but away all the same. When Rus spoke up he smiled sheepishly. "Hope it dosn't swell and explode while we're all holding you, ne?" He chuckled again, turning to look ahead at where they were going. It was then his mind flashed back to the time when he was fighting, how cold he had felt, the unrestrained anger that coursed through his body, making him use moves he would only save till the last minute, and even then, only as a last resort. Sighing slightly he spoke to his comrades.

"I'm sorry guys...." He said, sighing and lowering his head slightly "I know we were attacked...but I can't do any of those attacks again, alright? When I get like that, my friends....." He trailed off slightly, still looking at the ground.

"They get hurt..."

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
    Years
  • Delila glanced sideways at Mateo as he caught her bouquet of roses and began to sniff them,"Ma-" But she decided to let him sniff the roses and let him figure out for himself that those black roses weren't like common roses that were perfect for smelling. Anyways even if she did tell him to stop smelling the roses, he probably wouldn't have even heard her since he was too busy with her black roses.

Then as soon as Haru began to move out of the hole, her pink eyes looked away from the swaying Toad. However as soon as she heard him sneeze rather loudly, she glanced back in his direction and giggled a bit. But she quickly forced herself to stop giggling so she could take the bouquet of roses back and let Mateo help Haru carry Uncle Rus out of the ditch. "Don't be embarrassed, most people who don't know much about black roses tend to do that." She told Mateo since she noticed he looked rather ashamed and even apologized for his actions.

Delila then easily floated out of the ditch, although she didn't go too far ahead of them. Just far enough to be infront of them so she could lead the way. And as she waited for Haru and Mateo to walk up the ditch, she heard Uncle Rus speak, telling them that he was very grateful for their kindness. "Your welcome, although I shouldn't get that much credit since I didn't do much." She told him before he announced he was going to get some well deserved rest. After all, the explosion probably took a lot of energy and such an old Bomb-Bomb obviously was going to be exhausted after that.

Haru then apologized for fighting, which confused the female lavender Boo slightly since she personally thought his fighting was so graceful and wonderful. Which was why she spoke up,"But how could you harm us while you were fighting the Goombas, because from what I saw you looked like you had complete control over that gigantic key of yours. Plus your fighting is much better than mine since I never learned how to formally defend myself. After all, us Boos just either run or hide from actual battles."

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Ichigo had been watching them for some time now, writing in his leather bound poetry book that never left his side. Watching them he wondered if they were the reason he had been dragged here, to this world that he didn't even know existed before. As he sketched a strange creature that had attracted his eye, It was purple and it floated around with an ease that he never thought possible for something quite so large. He stood and attached his book to his brown belt and let his long cape flap in the breeze for a while, What will I say? he wondered watching as they talked amongst themselves, they looked so happy together, "My presence will just...." he turns away for a moment, "Will they even notice me if I go over there?" He plays with the hilt of his sword, I won't know till I try.

Taking two tentative steps he stops, "They won't want someone as useless as me..." he starts turning around when a strong breeze yanks his feather from his head and sends it across the plain to where the figures stood, Ichigo tries to catch it but only ends up looking like a statue just staring as the feather collides with the face of a spiky haired guy who looked like he had just done something he was ashamed of. Ichigo knew he had no choice but to go over now, even if it was just to get his feather back. Walking slowly he bridges the gap between himself and the ones who stood apart, "That's mine..." he says in a low voice that even he hardly heard.

SilverTail

Years
  • Haru sighed yet again, still looking at the ground with half-closed eyes. "I don't know what came over me...I never use those techniques unless there's no other choice. I just...just got...I got so angry I couldn't control myself....If you had been any closer...I likely would have attacked one of you..the only reason I snapped out of it was because I was in the way of Rus' attack..." He muttered, closing his eyes fully now as he took a step forwards, his legs shaking slightly, more from sadness than the old bob-bom's weight.

It was then that a long feather decided to float gracefully on the wind, and stick him in the eye with it's point. His eyes burst open and he stumbled backwards in pain as it floated to the ground. "Owww...what the?" He muttered, looking down at it before someone else came from the trees, freezing as his gaze fell on them. They slowly moved forwards to pick up the feather, muttering something about it and looking quite embarrased.

"errr....ok?"

TheOldKoot

WHAT!?
    Years
  • Rus' took the opprotunity to think about princess peach. Uncle Rus was a completely different Bob-bomb before he set eyes on the young baby peach. During the warm breezy night on her 3rd birthday. Young bowser blackmailed Rus into capturing the princess for him. But the gaze of her unending love for all things changed Rus. His sheild of feelings crumbled, he became "nice."
    *will she remember me? in a good way or....huh!?*

his line of thaught snapped as Haru was assaulted by a drifting feather. Rus could help but laugh weakly "heehee.. you okay there haru?" he mustache shuffled as he scanned the new face. "Hello there. I would greet ye properly but im a tad wounded. I be Uncle Rus"

Rus felt better from before and wiggled out of Haru's grip "I think I can walk now, thanks for the help." Rus landed on the ground with a thump, causing his feet to cringe in pain. He tips over and yelps "mabey not!" Rus rolls around alittle. He stays on his back and sighs "why must I be so old. bah humbug".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back