• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

guess that pokemon game

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    oh its an easy game. all you got to do is put a clue about a pokemon and you have to guess that pokemon. ok ill start

Im white. i have a giant circle ring around me. I created the world, as told in sinnoh mythology. My main attack is judgement. who am i?

PokemonFanatic2

Under the rainbow
    Years
    That would be Skiploom.

This Pokemon look like Arceus, but has gray fur with a wheel. This Pokemon was created in the black hole from an egg before Arceus was created. Who I'm I?
    It was actually turtwig.

The pokemon you are describing sound like the one that looks like arceus that was obtained from hacking too much ... <.<

AuraAshley

Years
    That would be Skiploom.

This Pokemon look like Arceus, but has gray fur with a wheel. This Pokemon was created in the black hole from an egg before Arceus was created. Who I'm I?

is there even a pokemon like that????

im a water pokemon. i evolve at level 18. im known as the big jaw pokemon and when im shiny im a tealist color. what pokemon am i?

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
    is there even a pokemon like that????

im a water pokemon. i evolve at level 18. im known as the big jaw pokemon and when im shiny im a tealist color. what pokemon am i?

Yeah, the one and only mysterious Arnaca, the 494th Pokemon, it maybe obtainable in Heart Gold & Soul Silver.

To answer your quiz, it is Totodile.

A am a legendary Pokemon that was form from the stone age. I can learn the move Earthquake. Who I'm I?

AuraAshley

Years
    Yeah, the one and only mysterious Arnaca, the 494th Pokemon, it maybe obtainable in Heart Gold & Soul Silver.

To answer your quiz, it is Totodile.

A am a legendary Pokemon that was form from the stone age. I can learn the move Earthquake. Who I'm I?

is it regirock??

i resemble a dog. im white with a scythe on my head. i am known as the disaster pokemon. who am i?

AuraAshley

Years
    im black and blue. im the star of one of the pokemon movies, and a gym leader owns me. i have the power to use aura. what pokemon am I?

AuraAshley

Years
    o.o honestly at the top of my head i dont know really lol

Im pink and i can look like any pokemon i want. who am i? [2 answers for this one]

AuraAshley

Years
    yes mew and ditto

im an extinct pokemon. i was the rock/flying type. i resembled a Pterydactly. what pokemon am i?

Dj2030

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    yes mew and ditto

im an extinct pokemon. i was the rock/flying type. i resembled a Pterydactly. what pokemon am i?

Aerodactyl

I'm just a kid, but don't get too close. I might Shock you!

AuraAshley

Years
    Aerodactyl

I'm just a kid, but don't get too close. I might Shock you!

hmm just a kid im guessing maybe a pichu???

im a 3rd gen pokemon. i have the ability to change type when im hit with any attacks. my actualy type is normal and you need a special object to see me in R/S/E. what pokemon am i?

Back