• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the next poster's favorite Pokemon

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Shaymin?

Good guess...but no. It was close, though...

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Ralts...? Can't say I'm fond of it. You've got the right type, so...yeah.

Um...I'll have another go at this. Jolteon?

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    Maybe if I had no taste whatsoever.

Ludicolo?

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I like Seels quite a bit, but they're not my favorite. Hmm. Gabite! :3

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    you remind me of a delcatty or a chansey cause you just seem really fun and outgoing and you like to use smilies and you just want to have fun. I think you just chose giratina for a name because it sounded cool not because your evil like him.

anyways to whoever does me it is not as obvious as you think

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    you remind me of a delcatty or a chansey cause you just seem really fun and outgoing and you like to use smilies and you just want to have fun. I think you just chose giratina for a name because it sounded cool not because your evil like him.

anyways to whoever does me it is not as obvious as you think

Do you understand the point of the game? This isn't a 'what Pokémon does the above poster remind you of' game. It's to guess a Pokémon and to see if the next person who posts likes that Pokémon. And quite frankly, the 'Giratina = evil' thing seems to be a case of fanon... the only time she/he/it acted evil is because Cyrus ticked her/him/it off by trying to enter and pull apart her/his/its home dimension. And what right do you have to say I should like a certain Pokémon because I act like it?

Magmortar.

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Sorry, I just get sort of touchy when people jump to the conclusion that Giratina = PokéDevil or what have you.

Back